QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What do you like to draw??
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What do you like to draw?? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Lonannuniel
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.17.07
What do you like to draw??Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lonannuniel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like drawing magical girls with Magical Mascots!! And chibi people are cool to!!

I think this pic is cool too!

YA! strength in women!!

Poor teddy...

03.20.2007, 09:12 AM Lonannuniel is offline   Profile for Lonannuniel Add Lonannuniel to your buddy list
Alyx
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Alyx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Urm..... anything and everything i guess.

03.20.2007, 03:29 PM Alyx is offline   Profile for Alyx Add Alyx to your buddy list Homepage of Alyx
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Larry and Hachiro. My two characters. And I like drawing myself in chibi form, usually looking very deep in thought and
drawing. It's funny.^^I should do a little comic for it and put it in the paper.
I will NEVER let my friend down at calling me that..uh..Eh eh eh..YOU DIE GUINEA PIG!!*obviously lost*
I like drawing cats and magical figures and forest spirits.
And ghosts. I've got three technics to drawing.^^Or more..
And I have at least 20 different ways to draw eyes and three for clothing and nose. Eh he.I drew myself as a chibi Shizuku.
It says Shizuka Horigoshi-sensei. I always get called sensei and like drawing myself in chibi form always carrying around a book and pen and wearing a hat or bandana.

03.20.2007, 03:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I draw persons mostly.
Last time I draw a hungry african child.
I saw him in television and cant forget his deep black eyes.

I luv the susuwatari^^

03.24.2007, 04:19 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eh he..Just you all wait..
(If I ever gave you my cousin's site, you'd know I'm obsessed with killing Shaun. Eh he..Well, I wonder if I'm sexist..)
Mahou Shojo, usually very adourable or dark, and I draw wizards a lot too.(I have my distinct way of drawing them. They're my ultimate favorite thing to draw. It's the way I draw them, well, I just like how I portray them and I hate my drawings even though I'm told I'm really good for my age)
Obsessive over drawing Totoro's, Mokona's, and Kudakitsune. And little Negi's.(mu ha ha ha, and cat puppets. I'm not sure with drawing Negi Springfield.)

03.24.2007, 09:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiro_spirit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i draw whatever i want to draw mostly fantasy. i'm the best at drawing in my class but that's not saying much since there's only 7 of us. my friend is really good too, but she has a totally different style. she likes drawing cartoons that u'd probably see in the sunday comics.

03.30.2007, 07:08 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Cross dressing.

03.30.2007, 07:24 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiro_spirit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pardon me?
anyway, i've made up a few characters of my own. i'm even 4 chapters in on a story for one of them. it's all really scetchy though and needs some work. someday it'll sell millions and i'll be rich 8]
or i'll never finish writing it.

03.31.2007, 10:07 AM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiro_spirit
pardon me?
anyway, i've made up a few characters of my own. i'm even 4 chapters in on a story for one of them. it's all really scetchy though and needs some work. someday it'll sell millions and i'll be rich 8]
or i'll never finish writing it.

I said cross dressing.(oh my god, I think I'm killing myself laughing)I'm drawing out character designs.(my weird fashion choice included. Holy crap, someone shoot me)
I'm writing one story about this guy who lives with his mother in a rich town, but the only school he can get into is an all girls school!(his mother secretly put him in)But, he has to go disguised as a woman!
It's pretty funny. I'm just working out character designs for it.
My dad keeps joking about sending me to Japan.
And yes. Hope you finish it.^^

03.31.2007, 10:18 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

wow, that sounds so cool! and like a load of laughs! ha! i'm craking up just thinking about what that would be like. of course i'd be too embarassed to laugh, but...
i can just imagine what a character design for that would be. a guy in a tank top and miniskirt! maybe not that girlish though..
i'd probably kill my mom if she did that, though. X.X
thankx for the

quote:
Hope you finish it.^^

i really need to work some more on it though. i don't want to count how many drafts of ch. 1 i've done. i sent my 1st ch. to my uncle who's an author. he sent it back with a ton of corrections so i really need to fix it.
mine's more fantasy than humor (i bet i've already said i like fantasy over a thousand times. truth is, i can't write humor). it's about a girl who is about to be disowned from her family. her sis, who is the white mage (did i forget to say it was stupid?) suddenly dies and the girl takes her place. but then .... oh i can't say! it would ruin the suspense! ^^

03.31.2007, 11:06 AM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I can only draw humorous stories, but I can only write(like novel-wise)fantasy/drama. I can't write comedy.
That seems kinda weird,doesn't it?
I've got a cross dressing legend of why volcanoes and earth quakes exist. Someone wanted me to write a short story on it.
My mom was gonna be an author, but then she had me. So, I'm what ruined her career in it, but inherited her imagination and I can write better than her.(she used to write romance)
Since Kindergarten to Gr.5, I wanted to be an artist. Then I changed my mind when I found I read a lot and wrote different from the others.(more dialogue and describing.)I can't write short things.(it seems everything I write will be three hundred pages!!)So, I decided both careers.( I need another job, my mom says)
I'm writing a chibi manga also. Except it does seem Japanese for some reason..It has me and two guys I work with.(not real, they're like two of my friends)One guy is my apprentice, and the other one wants to kill me. Oddly, Keiko(apprentice), looks like Ginji(getbackers)and Yuki(wallflower), while Akio looks like Ban(getbackers)and Soubi(loveless).

03.31.2007, 12:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

me too! i can only write long stories. most of them never get finished (someday they will be ) but it it impossible for me to write a short one. i plan out before hand what's gonna happen, then i fine-tune it as i write. i do tons of describing! "show not tell!" my teacher says, so i describe even more! i want to be an author/illistrator and find a way to be a director/screenwriter ^,^. i have a dream of maybe creating anime like miyazaki, but i doubt that that will ever happen.
in my head, i see the characters as if i were watching a movie. so i have a dream of placing what i see in my head onto the big screen! *.*
That's amazing that your mom was gonna be an author though. my parents both work in cubicles on computers for large companies. nothing interesting. my career will definitely be in the arts!

03.31.2007, 03:21 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Your me.. That's just creepy.
Although I pay attention in school, I'm always planning it out or watching it in my head. That's why I'm so happy and determined. I promised myself if I do good in school, I'll do good in writing/drawing. Seems like that's coming true.
A straight student(my friend is a A+ student), draws/writes regularly, and is always locked up in room.

03.31.2007, 03:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Your me.. That's just creepy.
Although I pay attention in school, I'm always planning it out or watching it in my head. That's why I'm so happy and determined. I promised myself if I do good in school, I'll do good in writing/drawing. Seems like that's coming true.
A straight student(my friend is a A+ student), draws/writes regularly, and is always locked up in room.

Hm, except my parents know how to get me into making anime..It's like my life has been planned out.
Okay, who's writing it? Oh wait..I think I can see the future.
Oops..I quoted by mistake.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 03.31.2007, 03:34 PM.

03.31.2007, 03:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

I'm an almost strait-A student. the one hebrew teacher hates me though and purposefully brings my grade down to a B. he send me out of class for no reason at all! also, i'm pretty bad with grammer. that isn't so good for someone who wants to be an author, but, i'm getting better at it! i know i got an A this grading period so that's made me so happy! also, i'm terrible with essays. five-par-themes are worst! although my composition grade remains an A because i do really well in the creative writing assignments! .
my parents totally support me! my nana especially, because she's a painter and also my uncle, who's an author. my best friend's mom is the most artistic person i know! she painted disney characters on her wall (snow white and bambi etc..) that look exactly as the do in the movies! her specialty is mosaics.

03.31.2007, 09:27 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My cousin.^^I love her. She usually forces me to tell stories, while I force her to draw better(she's already the best in her class), and we spend a lot of time together.
My lowest is math, 85%. And I'm sort of mad with myself for not finishing some art projects when we had Art class, and only got 94%.(I usually get A++ in that..shoot)English was 93%.(good..)My second lowest, I believe, was Science, and I got a 89%.
I sound like a nerd..ha ha! Well, I am always locked up in my room watching anime.(it's made me smarter. Creepy, huh?)
At my desk, you find my lap top and type writer, with tons of used paper or new, a bunch of manga, my rough copies, my plushes, and a box filled with a series of unknown unused items. There are no pens or pencils, for I have destroyed them all or they disappeared.^^Oh, and my big book about wizards, drawing books, my diary, and a game boy.

04.01.2007, 07:57 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

i don't remember what i got for everything else, but i know i got As in math and science. even though i'm not good at them in class, too much, i'm good at them in homework or tests. you don't get A+(+)s in our school so the highest is an A. but for classes like art, pe, and computers, you either get an S, O, or N. Ns are worst. Ss are middle. Os are best. I get Os in art. Ss in pe cause i'm bad at sports, and just barely an O in computers because i'm not too good with them either. although i can type pretty well now. lol. my stuff is spread across my room! and i have like, 50 different folders for everything! wow, u have a typewriter! that is so cool! i have a computer made by my dad, that sometimes runs the internet and that reboots itself whenever it wants too. so i just use my mom's!

04.01.2007, 08:37 AM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My dad should have made computers.(I destroy them^^)
He has the main one, my mom got hers from work(lap top), I got mine and broke it(he he, but it's still broken right now, I can use it), my sister's computer has trouble(no internet since my dad installed a new central computer). We have a broken lap top, an old computer from some guy in jail(long story, he's in there for false things I believe), and another computer that should have came.
Then a load of TV's and DVD players, of which I've broken most. I'm becoming an expert of deleting things and hiding secrets.(omg, I know who I sound like now)Ultimate virus, you let me handle anything new and it's destroyed in less than ten minutes. I'm the only person in my family who can defeat video games easily and stuff. He he..
I got my type writer from my friends mum.^^
Now I make a bunch of things using computers.*good at computer art*I get told from teachers to give Art classes.
Or computer classes.(but I'd destroy it!)
And the A++ thing,we didn't get those, but that's what they kept saying.

04.01.2007, 09:01 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

we hav , like two hundred dead computers in our basement. my dad collects old computers, old moniters, and bits and peices of computers. he has tons of old motherboards. i always think that i'm breaking something, but don't actually break anything. our computers just fall apart by themselves! my mom's old computer and my dad's resent one fried themselves. he says he's gonna give up making them and just buy a dell.

04.01.2007, 01:35 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

We have a few more.(he hides them)
Except I'm the mayhem. Hee hee..
My chibi library is set up!(hey, that'd make a cute web site name, or The Giant Lint Ball[my friends call Totoro that. Everybody I know who's watched it, get all happy and we start acting strange])
Now, I will draw a sign..
Oh, I destroyed my 300$ camera..oops..
It's not fair!(how'd it break? I didn't even touch it)

04.01.2007, 02:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks