QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What do you like to draw??
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What do you like to draw?? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiro_spirit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmm... i don't have that much expensive stuff that i could destroy. although knowing me, i wouldn't know if i di destroy it or not!

04.01.2007, 08:03 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have my stories, so if the police ask, I'll tell.
Me:How does this work..
Dad:NO!! Don't touch that!
Me:Why?*automatically presses it*
Dad:Jazzi, look what you did!(my old nickname that my dad calls me)
Me:he he he..Well, now what.
Dad:Touch it, and you die.
Me:*probably so*
Me:*touches*
Dad:LEAVE!
*runs*
*destroys something else*
---
Oh, I'm writing an entire story in French(I like doing german though), and am gonna write a childrens book.(my stories are young adult, really)

04.01.2007, 08:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiro_spirit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ha ha! i'm sorry but that made me laugh!you're so lucky that you know all those languages though. ooooohhh, i am soooo jealous!!!! english really bores me sometimes!
here's a story of mine:
me: *while trying to make something work and praying that it does work* oh no! i broke it!!! mom i broke it i broke it!!
mom: calm down, you didn't break it! *pushes me outa the way*
me: *mumbling in a depressed voice* i broke it! i can't beleive i broke it! oh no, now i'll have to buy a new one! an i've got no money! what'll i do?... *keeps rambling on*
mom: *anoyed* you just forgot to press this button! *leaves the room*
me: oh, oops!

04.02.2007, 04:55 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Basically, that's how things are.(and my mom trying to make me thin..)
Dad:Whatcha doin'?
Me:*swings around in chair*Nothing.
Mom:What are you up to?
Me:*running*
Nothin'.
Sister:Can we go on You Tube?
Me:*swings around in chair*No.
Sis:But, my computer's broken. I'm getting a lap top soon.
Me:Uh huh.*not paying attention*
Dad:Is this garbage?
*my really nicely drawn pictures*
Me:No..Gimme
Dad:*throws them away*
Me:Where'd my homework go...??
Only Ray knows how I draw. Ask him, until I can get them.
People always think I'm up to something.*I hide it well^^*

04.02.2007, 08:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

ha ha! sorry, i laughed again! why does everyone always look when a person is doing something and ask "hey what're you doin?" my family does that to me all the time. they also ask that when i'm doing nothing.

04.02.2007, 09:27 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Mine constantly think I'm up to something..
I guess they are right, but, heck, they'll never know..
Ugh, but I threw up today. I hate being sick..

04.03.2007, 04:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

yuck! i hate it when food comes out the way it came! that is sooo terrible. once i threw up in disney world for eating too much brocolii and another time i threw up for drinking too much water. i hope you're not eating while you read this! ^^ my friends always tell the grosest stories during lunch and i always lose my apitite.

04.03.2007, 07:08 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would run ten miles
not to throw up. On the other hand,
running ten miles might
induce throwing up, but I hate running
so the expression is justified in my case.

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

04.03.2007, 07:36 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiro_spirit
yuck! i hate it when food comes out the way it came! that is sooo terrible. once i threw up in disney world for eating too much brocolii and another time i threw up for drinking too much water. i hope you're not eating while you read this! ^^ my friends always tell the grosest stories during lunch and i always lose my apitite.

Heck, you don't know me when it comes to eating. I'll eat anything after or during something gross. Even after throwing up and still having that taste linger in my mouth, I never bothered to brush my teeth and I could taste it in my food.
No, I'm the weird one during lunch. My mom can't stand it any more. Especially when I started describing what my vomit looked like..
Seriously, I have a weird imagination(I'm somewhat like Sunako[wallflower]), and can eat through anything gross or disturbing.(there was the movie, and it was about eating/cooking worms, I was the only one eating through the commercial. My mom thought I was sick)And I eat very fast. I can't eat slow. I eat a lot too..Even though I look like a skinny stick..he he..
Moroko-Ew..I hate running, and doing that. Well, yeah..
I already get sick from running(and yet, I used to be the fastest.)

04.03.2007, 08:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

ooo, are you talking about the movie how to eat fried worms? i had to read the book in 4th grade, i think, it was sooo gross! i eat a lot and fast too! i'm usually done eating while my parents have just started! then i go grab a book and read at the table while they jabber. i'm not one for running, i'd rather ride my bike or horse. both hurm my butt though, but at least my bike doesn't go to the bathroom while i'm on it.

04.03.2007, 10:29 PM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ha ha!
I'll get my dinner, and just like in one minute I'm done it.
And my mom hasn't even dished out my sister's dinner.XD
I'd ride my bike. The area I live in there are either woods, a harbour, or streets with very very few cars.
It is fun!^^WEEE!!
Now I'm hungry, and yes, that's that movie. The worm splattered and I was still eating my pop corn.(it's usually all gone before the commercials even start)
Now, I'm gonna go eat, then draw.

04.04.2007, 07:49 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

yeah, me and my mom, whenever we go to the movies, eat most of the popcorn in line, then eat the rest before the preview start. my dad, however, drinks the soda or water, before we finish the popcorn, so i'm thirsty for the rest of the movie. wow, you live near a harbor! that is soo cool! i live around acres of forest and farm feilds. it's sorta like i'm in the middle of civilization and nowhere. my freinds from the neighboring huge town always think that i live so far away from them, even though it's only 20 min, that they usually never invite me over. that's sorta ok though since i'm usually too busy with homework and activities to spend time at their houses.

04.04.2007, 10:00 AM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yup, I actually live on the harbour, on this little piece of land, with the ocean in front. Then a long little bridge.
I never have friends over though. The people who have been to my house love my room. Since I don't wanna paint it over, I could put Totoro Under the Sea. lol.

04.05.2007, 07:30 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiro_spirit
Tanuki

lucky, though i shouldn't complain. i love where i live. i'll never redo my room, because then i wouldn't be able to put stuff on the walls.

04.05.2007, 10:45 AM Chihiro_spirit is offline   Profile for Chihiro_spirit Add Chihiro_spirit to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's a War for the Woods in my area.
There's this guy who owns our house and my neighbour's.
And he wants to build more houses in out woods.
We're moving if that happens, and I can't do anything about it because my parents don't trust me for it.
Whoever gets my room, I hope they like ghosts.^^
Oh, I'm drawing out my chibi manga, video game sketches(I'd like to create one), and some sketches of my French story, except it's split into different characters. I'm drawing my vampire dude and this other guy.(I made a yaoi couple. I think I've gone insane, but I really wanted to.)

04.05.2007, 03:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll draw anything that pops into my mind.I'm OK when it comes to drawling.

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

04.08.2007, 04:41 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey welcome to the fourm!
good that you like art, try postign some of your stuff when you can. we always like to see good work here.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.08.2007, 04:42 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
Hey welcome to the fourm!
good that you like art, try postign some of your stuff when you can. we always like to see good work here.

thanks,i'll try to post some of my work.

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

04.08.2007, 04:43 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

good to hear it!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.08.2007, 05:03 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Ray15
I'll draw anything that pops into my mind.I'm OK when it comes to drawling.

YO RAY!!
Nice to see you decided to join.^^Meet sanfan.
I didn't know your birthday was March 2.
*hasn't checked her other pm's, so I didn't know*
I'm gonna make my screen saver with my art. Oh, what fun that'll be!

04.08.2007, 05:45 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks