QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Club
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Anime Club » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, 3 a week as we did with Full Moon. Starting Monday 3 Sept, 'kay?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.02.2007, 06:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thats my neighbours birthday.

09.02.2007, 06:38 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's also labor day.

09.02.2007, 09:19 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Pink
Calcifer

Registration Date: 09.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pink Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think this is a good idea, but it would only really work with movies or short series.

P1nk777@Deviant

09.12.2007, 06:35 AM Pink is offline   Profile for Pink Add Pink to your buddy list Send an Email to Pink Homepage of Pink AIM Screenname: P1nk777
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pink
I think this is a good idea, but it would only really work with movies or short series.
You're right. We tried a 50 ep series first and people dropped away pretty fast. We are now doing a 12 ep series (Boogiepop Phantom which I'm enjoying a lot) but still only 2 or 3 people are participating. I guess its a dead duck, sadly.

Maybe the timing is wrong. Lots of people have just started a new school year and are busy.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.12.2007, 08:24 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Pink
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pink Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, im interested . Let me know if ur still doing it.

P1nk777@Deviant

09.12.2007, 08:35 AM Pink is offline   Profile for Pink Add Pink to your buddy list Send an Email to Pink Homepage of Pink AIM Screenname: P1nk777
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Absolutely! The Anime Club : Boogiepop Phantom episodes 1 2 and 3 thread is just down here a little way. This is our second week so really we should be looking at eps 4-6 this week, but please grab eps 1-3 and give us your comments!

09.12.2007, 08:53 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Pink
Calcifer

Will be sure to .

P1nk777@Deviant

09.12.2007, 08:54 AM Pink is offline   Profile for Pink Add Pink to your buddy list Send an Email to Pink Homepage of Pink AIM Screenname: P1nk777
Pink
Calcifer

Where would i watch this?

P1nk777@Deviant

09.12.2007, 08:57 AM Pink is offline   Profile for Pink Add Pink to your buddy list Send an Email to Pink Homepage of Pink AIM Screenname: P1nk777
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pink
Where would i watch this?

I've been watching them on Veoh.

09.12.2007, 09:42 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Pink
Calcifer

Yea, i just worked out that i have Veoh TV thingy, lol. Ill start watching them tomorrow.

P1nk777@Deviant

09.12.2007, 10:03 AM Pink is offline   Profile for Pink Add Pink to your buddy list Send an Email to Pink Homepage of Pink AIM Screenname: P1nk777
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks