QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Club
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Anime Club » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mines a nickname I came up with for myself a month before I joined here. Then I named my hermit that.

And someone apparently knows my name now and keeps saying it.(not here. I forgot my last name was in that piece of writing.)
Other than that, the closest thing to my name on the internet in Jazzi or Jessie-chan. That pretty well gives out that my name is Jessica. Hm...*thinkies*
Oh...Now I remember.(if you think I'm random now, I was like this at the funeral home yesterday. All my first cousins on my mom's side are all married or getting married, and most have kids except one.[the one getting married is marrying a woman with a five year old kid, and the one who doesn't have any kids has been married for quite some time.])
I'm supposed to finish chapter three of a story for some people after all the funeral stuff is over with. And I stop seeing visions of my other dead grampy.(now they're both dead, along with one grandmother, my uncle, and a great grammy.)
I was looking at a picture with my uncle, grampy, and second cousin in it and I said to my second cousin "Does it feel weird being the only person alive in that picture?" Everyone laughed.
My family barely calls me by my name.

05.03.2007, 09:02 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nor is mine, or my usual name carpet83, or even i_icarus. icarus is the closest one but its more personality instead of actual name realtionships.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.03.2007, 03:30 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
My username isn't remotely similar to my real name.

Your surname is "18"?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.03.2007, 04:44 PM.

05.03.2007, 04:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It could be?

Because I am old enough, to remember Joe90.

05.03.2007, 05:48 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
My username isn't remotely similar to my real name.

Your surname is "18"?

lol

no.

05.04.2007, 06:17 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mine is justa random ghibli character.

05.04.2007, 07:15 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jessie Joe Wrong, if that was a user name, it'd be pretty close. Just add or replace a few letters and you get my name.
My initials are JJW.

05.04.2007, 09:48 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jessie James Whatever.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.05.2007, 01:19 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Jessie Joe Wrong

You need to be careful, its easy to tell your real name from that, and other clues you are leaving around the place.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.05.2007, 10:29 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
so...
are we gonna do this club thing?

05.05.2007, 01:20 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Jessie James Whatever.

Never ever call me Jessie James.
And it's okay now. I sorta already spilled my name by accident once.(none know exactly where I live because I'd never say that. Except Raymus..)
Why'd I put my name is my writing, I dunno. Lol, someone started to say my full name and I went "Crap, what did I do?".
Okie dokie, anime club...
Except, I'm banned from a few series.

05.05.2007, 01:52 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i really dont care if people know my name, its matt, nice to meet you all lol. if someone really decided to track me donw than you are really creepy or have A LOT of free time on your hands.

okay so the people who said they were in are:

Me
Tsuko
JRR
arren18
FFF i think, correct me if im wrong
Roarkiller i think too
Kittycatjess
Saddletank(sorry for forgetting)
Seiji

those are the people, so 9 is pretty good. plus what series are we going to do first. feel free to nominate any series you want to see, if you have seen it, as long as your ok seeing it again and the majority havent then go for it. let the nominations begin!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 05.06.2007, 06:49 PM.

05.05.2007, 03:17 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I won't say a title because I'll just see what you guys want.
But I got banned from a few and don't have much time on my hands.^^So, I can't do everyone of them nyaa.

05.05.2007, 04:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

me personally, i dont know what series i would want to see, im pretty much good with anything. and whats with people being so busy, i have exams and a job and i can make time. but i should be doing more homework...

Click for Gallery^^

05.05.2007, 04:52 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
okay so the people who said they were in are:

Me
Tsuko
JRR
arren18
FFF i think, correct me if im wrong
Roarkiller i think too
Kittycatjess

Did you not read my post?

I'm in, I just don't view anime online...

05.05.2007, 05:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

whoops sorry, ive been up since 5 am and my brain is on the fritz from overwork and undersleep(not to mention under payed) sorry, your in and that makes 8.

Click for Gallery^^

05.05.2007, 05:08 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Considering the big AzuDai fanclub, I thought we could maybe talk about the new Lovely Complex series, but eh.

It's about this guy and girl with a height complex (girl's too tall, guy's too short) trying to find love, even though they're perfectly compatible with each other. Quite a fair bit of nonsense going on anyhow.

Although the kansai accent still isn't going down well with me.

Note: kansai accent is what Osaka in AzuDai uses (osaka is part of the kansai region).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.05.2007, 11:05 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
yeah..
I think we should start with some crazy azudai-like stuff...

05.06.2007, 04:59 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I like crazy things.
I'm up for anything really, as long as there isn't any excessive fanservice.

05.06.2007, 05:32 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm....
I'd like full moon, but I'm not supposed to be even watching it.*shrugs*So, it was made in 2002 or sometime? Hm..
*is addicted*
I had to stop myself from spoiling it.^^ I almost watched the last episode. I was just trying to see the ending and see if Izumi was there...*has no idea what Izumi looks like*

05.06.2007, 09:28 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks