QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Karin
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Karin » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  KarinPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

karin The Little Vampire That Couldn't

I just read about this in a new type magazine and was wondering if any one here has seen some of it or can tell me if it's any good.
All i know about it is it's about a girl named Karin and shes a Vampire that makes blood and always gets nosebleeds and that's pretty much all i know right now.
so can any one tell any thing about it?

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

Post last edited by Ray15 on 05.15.2007, 01:23 PM.

05.15.2007, 01:17 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anime or manga? The latter is still on going.

It's a romance/comedy genre as you can pretty much guess. Basic storyline is, as you mentioned, about a teenage vampire who produces blood instead of needing to drink blood. In comes Usui Kenta who discovers her secret, and offers to help her during the day when her family can't (apparently, apart from being a vampire who produce instead of a suck, Karin is pretty much human in every way).

Storyline is rather and basic and typical of what you get in Shounen series of the same genre nowadays, so while not exactly bad, it's not exactly awe-inspiring either, just watchable. Think Love Hina or Negima.

The manga is released by Tokyopop under the title of *urgh* Chibi Vampire. For the japanese version, latest is vol11, unless vol12 is already out. The anime follows the manga with a few variations and a totally different ending, covering roughly the first five volumes.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.16.2007, 12:38 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks