QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Who wish to make own animation movie ?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Who wish to make own animation movie ? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  ]
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by OYM Angel
I want to make a short film. On Your Mark inspired me to do this.

The comic that it's based on (orginal) is still a WIP.

Is your film going to be a live-action one or an animation? Anyway wish you good luck with your work, and remember to show us your masterpiece after you have finished!

By the way I wonder what a live-action OYM would be like... Gonna be difficult to find a nice actress, unless you lend your wings or take up the role yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by Neko Danshaku =^^=
I think it's a bit hard to make our own animation by ourself... just like Miyazaki...

I want to just create something that easier but can tell the story well...
somekind of Tokimeki Memorial (picture & text interface)....

I have told that Anime actually a Manga with sounds.... so this perhaps what make Anime is always connected to Manga...

Actually the father of Manga is also the father of anime. One of the most well known manga artist, Tezuka, turned his manga works into animated shorts in the 60s, and started the era of anime.

Some of my firends have tried to use action figures to make some kind of simple animation. They change the figures' postures and postitions every single frame slightly to stimulate movement (the basic idea behind is the same as cel animation). Don't exepct a Ghibli-quality output with your plastic or tin toys. But it still seems to be a fun project to work with, and is the most convenient way of animation under constraints (technology, ability, budget...). If you are good at making clay models, you can make claymations instead, but they are much more difficult to deal with than the action figures.

05.19.2005, 02:44 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Azhur
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.07.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Azhur Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it okay Jiji if I make a new thread concerning the HP-project, since all my ideas and concepts are scattered around in this topic? It would be also much easier to upgrade, when they were all together.

05.19.2005, 07:35 AM Azhur is offline   Profile for Azhur Add Azhur to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Azhur
Is it okay Jiji if I make a new thread concerning the HP-project, since all my ideas and concepts are scattered around in this topic? It would be also much easier to upgrade, when they were all together.

Oh sorry for my tendency of drifting around instead of sticking closely to the topic (^_^;; ). Please feel free to make a new thread if it will be more convenient for you.

05.19.2005, 11:27 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Azhur
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.07.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Azhur Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jiji
Oh sorry for my tendency of drifting around instead of sticking closely to the topic (^_^;; ). Please feel free to make a new thread if it will be more convenient for you.

Thanks.

Post last edited by Azhur on 05.19.2005, 11:52 AM.

05.19.2005, 11:50 AM Azhur is offline   Profile for Azhur Add Azhur to your buddy list
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.12.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OYM Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually, since I'm going to one of the Art Institudes, my film'll be animated.

A live action "On Your Mark" would lose the flavor of the original. It's more poignant when animated, like "Grave of the Fireflies".

05.19.2005, 06:48 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks