QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Blue 6
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Blue 6 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
Blue 6Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok, other than my Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke DVDs, the Blue Submarine No. 6 4DVD set is one of my favorite possesions. I just love how the characters are drawn. If you have'nt seen it, i recomend it!^_^
Any other fans out there?--Sio<><

03.18.2004, 09:52 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
Siobhan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
well...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok, so noone has heard of it, or nobody likes it! Oh well, yea, I'm a dork^_--Sio<><

03.23.2004, 12:58 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
Ameria
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.02.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ameria Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've heard of it, but never seen it. The style looked strange to me. Do you know when it was made?

06.03.2004, 12:51 PM Ameria is offline   Profile for Ameria Add Ameria to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Art was good, story sux. Its a pain to watch the movie. But then, it was meant to be watched as a series, so meh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.04.2004, 11:29 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it was one of the first anime i watched.... so i think i enjoyed it at the time

very nice use of cg art

06.06.2004, 03:08 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Abigail77
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.20.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Abigail77 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have seen it but what's the Blue Submarine No. 6 4DVD set ??

10.20.2004, 12:14 AM Abigail77 is offline   Profile for Abigail77 Add Abigail77 to your buddy list Homepage of Abigail77
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks