QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - question for all..
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » question for all.. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Perfect Blue was about this ex pop idol turned drama tv show actor. Lol, this stalker watches her every move and posts it on a awebsite called mimi's page. She reads it and finds out she is being stalked while the whole time she's figting with her ex pop idol self and her agent. People close to her are dying and her career is getting better, more lines in the script etc etc. Anyways, it's a really good 18+ phsyco thriller.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

06.18.2006, 01:26 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shiawase
Perfect Blue was about this ex pop idol turned drama tv show actor. Lol, this stalker watches her every move and posts it on a awebsite called mimi's page.

It's called Mima's Room, silly!! The film is awesome! Thug, I've just posted a Perfect Blue AMV on my Cool Vids and AMV's thread in General Discussions, take a look!! It is an 18 though, so all impressionable young types should stay away!

06.18.2006, 01:37 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks