QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - cricket stopper
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » cricket stopper » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
cricket stopperPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is just to break the silence around here. You guys like Utada Hikari?
---Sio^_^

05.18.2004, 11:53 AM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im not a big fan of her...but i did like her song for the very first version of inu yasha ending song

05.18.2004, 03:10 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Siobhan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
ha!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've only heard one of her songs actually. Wondering if you all knew any more?--Sio

05.21.2004, 07:20 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
baka-chan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.19.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by baka-chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like her stuff alot. Her song in InuYasha was my favorite of hers!

12.19.2004, 04:50 PM baka-chan is offline   Profile for baka-chan Add baka-chan to your buddy list Send an Email to baka-chan AIM Screenname: ChnBaka YIM Screenname: bakachan11111111222222333333
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heard of the name before. What other songs did she sing?

Inuyasha ending theme's okay i guess. Well, at least a lot better than the opening.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.23.2004, 09:09 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Heard of the name before. What other songs did she sing?

Inuyasha ending theme's okay i guess. Well, at least a lot better than the opening.

the first time i heard the inuyasha opening song, i wanted to gauge out my ears..... but after a while i got use to it

12.29.2004, 11:55 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
the first time i heard the inuyasha opening song, i wanted to gauge out my ears..... but after a while i got use to it

How true. Well, it stopped showing in my country as of last friday, replaced by Hellsing. Good move too, considering Inuyasha has like more than a hundred eps.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.04.2005, 07:28 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks