QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I need a hug
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » I need a hug » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.11.04
  I need a hugPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wolf Tooth Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's just been anounced that 4Kids has the copyrights for Once Piece, and incredable show

06.08.2004, 12:00 PM wolf Tooth is offline   Profile for wolf Tooth Add wolf Tooth to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That a confirmation? Cuz there was some confusion before bout the licensing of One Piece, company implied they did, then said they didnt.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.09.2004, 07:13 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
wolf Tooth
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.11.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wolf Tooth Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it's comfermed

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/pressrelease.php?id=400

06.09.2004, 12:06 PM wolf Tooth is offline   Profile for wolf Tooth Add wolf Tooth to your buddy list
baka-chan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.19.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by baka-chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, unfortuanetly 4dummies, er, 4kids is dubbing it :(

12.19.2004, 04:41 PM baka-chan is offline   Profile for baka-chan Add baka-chan to your buddy list Send an Email to baka-chan AIM Screenname: ChnBaka YIM Screenname: bakachan11111111222222333333
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah well, one piece isn't all that great anyway...

Evil Enough For You?

09.18.2005, 09:59 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
cool_Fool54
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.04.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cool_Fool54 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ditto.I really dislike some of the character's names.

Post last edited by cool_Fool54 on 02.04.2006, 01:46 AM.

02.04.2006, 01:32 AM cool_Fool54 is offline   Profile for cool_Fool54 Add cool_Fool54 to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I LOVE ONE PIECE. It is too bad they are dubbing it though. Their could possibly be a japanese dub option when it comes to DVD. I'm never up early enough to watch it unfortunatly. The characters are awesome, the story is amazing, what is wrong with it honestly?!?!

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

03.15.2006, 01:58 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Mokona93
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.05.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokona93 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*gives leh cookie* It will be okay <333

04.05.2006, 08:52 PM Mokona93 is offline   Profile for Mokona93 Add Mokona93 to your buddy list Send an Email to Mokona93
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I also like the show,it´s quite funny,nice story,cool characters...
Since Pirates of the Caribbean I like shows,including Pirates and stuff.Weird,I know...
Anime and Pirates,that´s an interesting mix,isn´t it?

05.08.2006, 05:31 PM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*huggies*

05.08.2006, 05:32 PM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't really enjoy watching anime that stretches into the hundreds. Too long and it loses focus.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.08.2006, 11:03 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How come?! Naruto (the japanese version) does an amazing job!! Now Simpsons is just lame....

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

Post last edited by shiawase on 05.10.2006, 03:06 AM.

05.10.2006, 03:04 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks