QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Avitars
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Avitars » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.28.07
AvitarsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what dors your avitar mean to you?

10.02.2007, 06:51 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my avatar is happy and laughing.it reflects my general personality,though i can be quite sarcastic and apathetic when im doing something anime unrelated.also,its a character from my fave show,MAR
obviously you love kero.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.02.2007, 11:59 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mine is red13(nanaki) from final fantasy 7 the best game ever invented

10.03.2007, 12:34 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i must play those games but i dont think they make it fot xbox.stupid technlogical evolutions...

10.03.2007, 01:07 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
JanJosé
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

iv played 1,2,3 and 5 on my snez emulator relly need to get the new ones, opefully deyl come out on Wii

10.03.2007, 06:36 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
harmony-of-mar
Baron

what?perhaps you should read what you typed before you reply

10.03.2007, 06:52 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
JanJosé
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thays wat i ment to write, im sayin iv played final fantict 1,2,3 and 5 and hope newer ones come out on the Wii

10.03.2007, 07:08 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
harmony-of-mar
Baron

thanks for the translation.appreciate it,mate.

10.03.2007, 07:12 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks