QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - air gear
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » air gear » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  air gearPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

4 eps into this show.its rude,has losts of swearing,nudity,that chick with light pink hair is a slut,
and its really good.you lot seen it?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.03.2007, 06:26 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

personally no, sounds kinda wierd.

I'm into Gundam SEED destiny, and i got 34 eps, and i have to wait till November before more comes out in english.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.03.2007, 06:28 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

air gears weird,i never said flying roller skaters werent weird.i really wanna see destiny.is it good?

10.03.2007, 06:31 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

destiny isnt bad. it is hard to adjust to new storylines and characters, but Cagalli(see avy, sig) has been in for the first 3 eps, so that makes me happy.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.03.2007, 07:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i was wondering why she looked familiar.i havent seen the show but the character designs for some of the characters are legends.

10.03.2007, 07:07 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

she looks a bit like the major from ghost in a shell except with blond hair

10.04.2007, 01:00 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

omg your right!

10.04.2007, 01:06 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

um.....is that teacher chick ok?

10.04.2007, 06:30 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wat are you talking about

10.04.2007, 09:56 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

ikkis teacher,they call her tomtom or somthing demented.she seems to think all the guys are trying to have sex with her.its weirding me out.shes completly off the handle.

10.04.2007, 10:06 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

she is weird then

10.04.2007, 10:46 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

indeed.but i finished the ep and she broke into the school to help ikki cheat on a test.now shes acting fine.
some teacher though.

10.04.2007, 10:51 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've read half the series, its really funny, I enjoy it a lot.
The swearing and nudity and pink haired sluts just make it better XDDDD Just joking

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

10.06.2007, 11:03 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's no swearing, and I'm pretty sure there's no nudity.

No I haven't seen it, but this is Shonen Jump material. I have the disc from my friend, just waiting to watch it some time soon.

It's pretty much a sports anime about motor-powered inline skates, 25 eps long.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.06.2007, 11:12 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
harmony-of-mar
Baron

nooo...theres definatly lots of swearing and pink haired nudity.

10.07.2007, 12:25 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

'tis true... There actually is...
Alot.
But I think AirGear Rox!

quote:
I've read half the series, its really funny, I enjoy it a lot.
The swearing and nudity and pink haired sluts just make it better XDDDD Just joking

I agree fully. Hehe. But, actually, the nudity gets annoying after a while.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

10.25.2007, 06:45 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

the oldest sister is hot

10.25.2007, 06:08 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

but shes only into ikki cos hes gonna be the next king.ringos the one who really loves him.

10.25.2007, 09:14 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

hmph yeah but ringo is weird

10.25.2007, 11:37 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Ringo's weird...
But she's cool... In an annoying way. I think she should stop being so protective of Ikki.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 06:06 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks