QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - do you remember sailor moon?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » do you remember sailor moon? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  do you remember sailor moon?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sailor moon,what a legend.i used to love but they took it off.my fave character was always sailor murcury cos my fave colour was blue,but now i think sailor jupiter is much cooler.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.03.2007, 07:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sailor Moon is a legend. My favorite scout was Mercury, but I was always made fun of about that. I don't care. Attacking people with Bubbles is awesome.

10.17.2007, 04:53 AM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i liked sailor moon as well my fav
girls were the red and green ones
tuxedo mask was a bit annoying
and also they were annoying when they piffiled on about boyfriends and stuff

10.17.2007, 09:06 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

exactly!i hate people who think everything revolves around boys.stereotypes are only funny when "the simpson" did the australian ep.its interesting to see how yanks see us.
they think koalas are evil apparently.

10.17.2007, 11:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wait a second... Koalas aren't evil?

10.18.2007, 02:14 AM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

of course theyre not!they cute little,well,biggish,marsupials with a ligering chopped down habitat.barely danderous at all,just cute and cuddly.

10.18.2007, 09:47 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

koalas are well danderous

10.31.2007, 12:03 PM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

naa but drop bears can be pretty evil

10.31.2007, 06:46 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
naa but drop bears can be pretty evil

What is a drop bear?

10.31.2007, 07:10 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

omg i cant believe someone else has heard of it.
drop bear is a "mythical" creature in the bush regions that attack hikers.supposedly.a kind of bunyip

10.31.2007, 10:11 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um... No. According to everything I've heard... It's just a joke about koalas... Hehe. They SUPPOSEDLY fall out of trees and kill you... But they don't... so...
But, I might have heard wrong... Maybe...
Wasn't this a discussion about Sailor Moon?

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.01.2007, 04:21 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
WingedBandit
Tanuki

It is a sailor moon thread isn't it?

I actually know Koalas aren't evil. I was joking.
Chupacabras on the other hand....

11.02.2007, 01:42 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

ok....tuxedo mask is sooooooo corny....and way too old for serena.

11.04.2007, 07:51 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tuxedo Mask isn't corny. He's perfect!

11.05.2007, 12:02 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

omg- I was addicted! lol

I watched it every day and my fave was always the cat (forgot her name...) and Sailor Pluto

I luv the susuwatari^^

11.05.2007, 12:44 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
WingedBandit
Tanuki

The black cat's name was Luna and the white cat was Artemis.

As for Tuxedo Mask being corny, I never really thought about it. I mean... we're watching a show where they have a moon princess, talking cats and they transform into Sailor Scouts to fight monsters all in the name of truth, love and friendship. It's acutally ridiculous. So why would I think Tuxedo Mask is corny when he shows up and starts throwing roses at the bad guys. I mean, he's just looking for the crystal because he thinks it will help get his memory back... Tuxedo Mask fits into this show perfectly.

and he's hot.

11.05.2007, 04:50 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

now that i think back i had a chilhood crush os the green and red sailor planet things

the old lady thing used to scare me at the start of the series opening

11.05.2007, 11:29 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by WingedBandit
The black cat's name was Luna and the white cat was Artemis.

As for Tuxedo Mask being corny, I never really thought about it. I mean... we're watching a show where they have a moon princess, talking cats and they transform into Sailor Scouts to fight monsters all in the name of truth, love and friendship. It's acutally ridiculous. So why would I think Tuxedo Mask is corny when he shows up and starts throwing roses at the bad guys. I mean, he's just looking for the crystal because he thinks it will help get his memory back... Tuxedo Mask fits into this show perfectly.

and he's hot.

Good point^^

But I have to say that I didnt liked this character that much.
But he is just in the first episodes of SM, right?

Later there was this other boy. I liked him more...
Sailor Starfighter!

I luv the susuwatari^^

11.06.2007, 02:24 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
WingedBandit
Tanuki

I was just sitting here trying to remember what the heck a sailor star fighter was... and then it came back to me. Sailor Star fighter of the Sailor Starlights. Yeah, he was cool. I never really got used to the fact that he was a he/she though. At the end of the series I was still trying to figure out what his/her gender really was.

11.11.2007, 05:26 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yeah,i kinda thought that was a bit off for a kids show...

11.11.2007, 07:42 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks