QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Boy Who Saw the Wind
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » The Boy Who Saw the Wind » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.19.02
  The Boy Who Saw the WindPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by neoflamee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone seen this movie before. It's not a Ghibli movie. The storyline is a bit weird but it's interesting.

08.21.2002, 01:12 AM neoflamee is offline   Profile for neoflamee Add neoflamee to your buddy list Send an Email to neoflamee Homepage of neoflamee AIM Screenname: neoflamee
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it's a lot like laputa, just switch the gender hehe

08.22.2002, 08:28 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.28.2006, 06:38 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm, never seen it. Maybe I'll check it out though!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.28.2006, 10:50 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
it's a lot like laputa, just switch the gender hehe

Well if the story is anything like laputa ill definatley check this out.

08.29.2006, 05:16 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*raises hand*

It's nothing like Laputa.

Eh, lemme see... *tries to remember* Um, sorry, been like 2+ yrs since I saw the movie, and only once. The only thing I remember is the opening, where two pidgeons were talking about how humans cannot fly, and the elder pidgeon speaks of a lost race who can see and manipulate the wind, thus flying, during which he later exclaims and pointed to the skies saying, "There he is!"

Oh, and the protagonist is a descendant of this race I believe, a bear made him realize that. 0_o Don't ask.

It's an okay movie though, not outstanding, but definitely not shabby. It's worth seeing, yes.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.29.2006, 05:31 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks