QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Black Cat
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Black Cat » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Black CatPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

spoiler alert,but do you accually care?

just a forum to discuss eve,rinslett,sven,sayer and train.(fangirls scream)
its a show about train ( black cat ),assasian 13 for the organisition of chronos.hes cold and emotionless,until he meets a bount hunter called sayer.meanwhile,a sweeper called sven is saving the life of bioweapon eve from a gangster.train becomes 'friends' with sayer and leaves chronos.then chronos kills her(sayer)and i think train teams up with sven and eve,it seems to be going that way.good show,really funny and sweet-omg i just said sweet...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.04.2007, 10:19 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dude,eve can perform alchemy!

10.05.2007, 06:28 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
sheeana
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.07.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sheeana Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's not alchemy, she uses the nanomachines that are in her body, and can transform herself in whatever she wants. However, because she doesn't control her power very well, she transforms only a part of herself that she can see.
Besides, it's not Chronos who kills Saya, but Creed alone. He didn't understand why Train prefered her to him, and thought she was a witch.
But it can depend on what you're talking about, I didn't see the anime. (I just saw the first episode, and I didn't like at all)

I like the manga, though the end is quite disappointing. Good chara-design (Train is really cute ^^), and cool story.

10.05.2007, 01:32 PM sheeana is offline   Profile for sheeana Add sheeana to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

first of all,eve and alchemy was a joke directed at my fma crazy friend tariss who seems to have fallen off the face of the earth,sorry about the missunderstunding.
creeds a jerk.im killing him in my fanfiction........................
and i dont mean to sound like a rabid fangirl but i agree with the train thing,hes totally hot,but needs to cheer up.my fave character is either sven,train or saya.
btw,it says your from france.is it true 'anime' is accually a french word?i read it somewhere.

10.05.2007, 06:01 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

'ive come to deliver some bad luck'
please tell me trains not going to say that for the entire series....

10.07.2007, 01:34 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
sheeana
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.07.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sheeana Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry about the mistake ^^"

Well, anime is a french word (meaning animated), but it's also a japanese one (coming from animeeshon, that is animation, both english and french word ).

As I said, I only read the manga, but yes, Train often says it. But it's not like it says it at every page ^^"
He's not bad when he smiles, but I like his "dark side" too

Speaking about Sven, he's not my favourite character, although his power is quite good.

10.07.2007, 05:52 AM sheeana is offline   Profile for sheeana Add sheeana to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

is black cat good?

10.11.2007, 10:11 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i dunno....is the sky blue?
black cat is awsome but i hate how saya dies.so sad!

10.15.2007, 11:30 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, now it doesn't matter very much how good it is, since you've managed to spoil it all.

10.16.2007, 03:17 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
harmony-of-mar
Baron

well i did put a spoiler alert but the computer stuffed up for some reason.besides,saya dying is only one of the huge parts.i spoiled nothing!

10.16.2007, 07:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i can't be bothered watching it now..........

10.16.2007, 09:25 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

its not that hard mate.besides,once you get into it,youll realise its worth it.

10.18.2007, 09:55 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

... it seems u've gotten into a little bit of strife there, Hale...
Lol, Only ONE of the most important bits... I think it's like the second most important bit in the entire series... Eheh...

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

10.25.2007, 06:20 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

die creed die!stab stab stab!

10.25.2007, 09:13 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*The horse is Creed...*

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 06:10 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

!!!
btw,does eve like that leon kid?i thought he was evil?

10.29.2007, 10:21 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

I seriously don't know... If he's truly evil, that is... And... Maybe he does like her... I can't be that sure yet...

Open source rules!

10.30.2007, 12:22 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i like it when train sings the milk festival song. its cute!kwiw!

10.30.2007, 10:27 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

He only does that, like, once...

Open source rules!

10.30.2007, 10:28 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

this conversation is changing...a lot..

10.30.2007, 10:29 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks