QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  ]
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm.... So, i finished it, finally, annndddd..... It was pretty good. But there was a little too much fanservicey-stuff for my taste. (I dont care if its part of the plot, its still fanservice to me) But other than that the plot was good, and really random... Random is good. But still... Ack I dunno what im trying to say here.

11.23.2008, 02:07 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by animekittynya
Hmm.... So, i finished it, finally, annndddd..... It was pretty good. But there was a little too much fanservicey-stuff for my taste. (I dont care if its part of the plot, its still fanservice to me) But other than that the plot was good, and really random... Random is good. But still... Ack I dunno what im trying to say here.

i think the fanservice is kind of made fun of in the process of using it. but still, yes, its there. often i just find it humorous but i understand what you mean.

11.26.2008, 04:33 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks