QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - who would you be with?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » who would you be with? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
KAZAMI MIZUHO!

Isn't that the art teacher?

Count me as undecided...

Yes, it is.... We had a thread like this a while ago. If you've seen Onegai Teacher! you'll know she has the most lovely personality, very cuddly and welcoming, she can be independent too, her own person without leaning on others, she dresses beautifully - a great dress sense and to cap it all off she looks gorgeous, is very sexy and has a red open top sports car (heh).

As to Rei, Roar and I decided ages ago that we could share her since we can have one each... and anyone else can who likes her!

BTW, Mushka, its great to have you back.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.27.2007, 03:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I never agreed. *Loads uzi*

Who else likes Rei, eh? EH?!

10.27.2007, 08:56 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

weirdo.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.27.2007, 09:20 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
weirdo.

Look who's talking

10.27.2007, 04:39 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice one Megan!

10.27.2007, 05:34 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

10.27.2007, 05:45 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

trains cute,so shoot me.sheesh,tariss..

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.28.2007, 10:23 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me and Yubaba, baby!

10.28.2007, 11:52 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Orphic Okapi
Me and Yubaba, baby!

lmfao
omg
wow that was good, got a good kick out of that

10.28.2007, 11:56 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

question:does anyone else find it creepy that were in love with fictional characters from worlds that dont exist?

10.29.2007, 10:18 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
question:does anyone else find it creepy that were in love with fictional characters from worlds that dont exist?

no..

10.30.2007, 12:01 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Last time I checked... No either...

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

10.30.2007, 12:20 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

didnt think so.theyre better then some real people i know,thats for sure.

10.30.2007, 10:29 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Amen.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

10.30.2007, 10:34 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

debate:would you be with ed elric if no one else existed?

10.30.2007, 10:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmm i agree

i like to compare to normal life...if you know what i mean wink wink

10.30.2007, 10:51 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

im afraid i dont...you like anime girls better perhaps?

10.31.2007, 10:17 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no way

i like circus chicks way better then normal and anime
where not talkin the bearded lady here

10.31.2007, 10:23 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

the cicus is awsome,but the stopped coming to bega

10.31.2007, 10:25 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

cool

you been to any circus festivals before?

10.31.2007, 10:26 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks