QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Diamond/ Pearl
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Diamond/ Pearl » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.28.07
  Diamond/ PearlPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ne1 played the new pokémon games yet for DS?
What about Battle rev on Wii

11.06.2007, 06:16 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes, i have, ive got Diamond, haven't played it in a few months though
anyone wanna battle????¿¿¿¿

11.06.2007, 08:03 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've got Diamond... But I can't go online cos it stuffed, but It'll be back on soon.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.06.2007, 10:30 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
JanJosé
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Has ne1 got pearl, im nt sure which 1 2 get, im thinkin the new legendary in diamond looks cooler but now that most seem to hav diamond maybe i shug get pearl to complete the puzzel. wat use think

11.07.2007, 07:22 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

basiclly there the same it doesnt really matter which one you get.
the only real difference is some pokemon you can only get in one and not the other, and that the legendary in Pearl is a bit stronger than the one in diamond

11.07.2007, 08:20 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
JanJosé
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

really, coz iv never played:
Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire and Leafgreen. Incase you havent noticed thats sarcasm and this is accually a list of titals that I have played!

11.08.2007, 07:33 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

hey, well im just sayin

11.08.2007, 09:03 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks