QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - SPRIGGEN
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » SPRIGGEN » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  SPRIGGENPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

anyone seen this movie?

i thought it was pretty good
the only 007 action/ akira like film
that doesn't have half the story set aside for the main character to get a girlfirend

they just told a story that was rather weird but interesting

thoughts on the movie?

11.06.2007, 07:49 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

havent seen it but its on at the cinemas near me soon as part of a japanese film celebration (yay) so i may yet see it.
also isnt it 'Spriggan'?

11.06.2007, 10:37 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

uuhhh maybe perhaps your right

11.07.2007, 09:02 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's Spriggan, and yeah, I've seen it. Kinda complicated, but the action scenes are kickass, not to mention the cool weaponry.

It's actually refreshing to see a new take on an old myth about Noah's ark carrying alien technology. Even better was the fact that the hero wasn't the invincible type, so kudos to that.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.08.2007, 02:08 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah your right there i liked it a lot jean was pretty awesome

11.11.2007, 09:44 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, i have it on DVD, fun entertainment, good action.
Though it has small evil kinetic power kids again (they really annoyed me in akira)

11.14.2007, 07:27 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Farren
Baron

yeah the same here it just was a bit fustrating i guese

11.14.2007, 10:06 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

they got to me alot too.. damn wrinkly discoloured toddlers

11.14.2007, 10:08 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks