QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - moon phase
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » moon phase » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  moon phasePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heh heh,this is hysterical! i got the dvd of the first volume and had to pause it till i stopped laughing!
this guy saves a cute vampire from a castle and trouble ensues...anyone else watch it?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.10.2007, 07:57 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, I was there with ya...

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.10.2007, 08:47 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes,i know that...i was refering to all those smiling,clueless what-is-moon-phase? faces out there.

11.10.2007, 10:00 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, I was gonna buy this anime for my sister. ^^ So... it's funny? lol XD Good, I'll buy it then. But I wanted it anyways. ._.

11.11.2007, 10:41 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ITS BRILLIANT!
and thats not just the over-enthusiasm talking...
but beware the horrifically cute and weird opening credits,probably better to skip it...*shudder*

11.11.2007, 07:24 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's good, and quite original...

Open source rules!

11.11.2007, 10:17 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

BRILLIANT!
is it just me,or do us australians say that alot these days?
stil...MOON PHASE IS BRILLIANT!

11.11.2007, 10:26 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Uh huh, we gonna talk about it, or go on like this for ages?

Open source rules!

11.11.2007, 10:28 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The opening is not weird, it's downright horrible.

Anyway, I stopped watching after ep2. Sorry, but anime just wasn't my cup of tea. It just looked bad.

Sorry to all Tsukuyomi fans.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.12.2007, 10:27 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
harmony-of-mar
Baron

um,THEN WHY ARE YOU ON HERE?

11.12.2007, 10:21 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

... People are entitled to opinions... *shrugs*

Open source rules!

11.12.2007, 10:23 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

so it's good?

11.13.2007, 08:59 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yeah,if you can get past the opening theme song and hazukis cuteness.
seiji,koheis cousin,is really cool,he has super powers.

11.13.2007, 10:20 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

... She means that it's a very good anime to watch, she recommends it to everyone who likes a bit of fantasy and humor. 8]

Open source rules!

11.13.2007, 10:32 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

and cats.dont forget the cats.

11.13.2007, 10:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

...Yes, the cats with no rectums...

Open source rules!

11.14.2007, 05:53 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it sounds like another series full of hype and squeaky voices

11.14.2007, 10:08 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

*rolls eyes*
Obviously. lol.

Open source rules!

11.14.2007, 10:14 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

pretty much only hazuki,and hiromi when shes flirting with seiji....
BEWARE THE OPENING CREDITS!!!

11.14.2007, 10:24 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

... We get the idea, sheesh.

Open source rules!

11.14.2007, 10:26 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks