QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - moon phase
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » moon phase » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  spoiler alertPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

question:why isnt it explained how hazukis mum got sealed in the stone?
answer:i dont know

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.15.2007, 10:37 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wtf is wrong with the OP?????? I don't want to look at it myself.... I'm scared of it now.

11.16.2007, 09:47 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
wtf is wrong with the OP?????? I don't want to look at it myself.... I'm scared of it now.

And you shouldn't.

I'll give you an accurate description: The worst, most horrible piece to ever be called a song, f it can even be called that. It doesn't have a purpose other than fanservce, and an extremely bad rendition at that.

And I'm not even exaggerating. Whoever composed this song must've been on drugs. For someone who appreciates the work put into composing a good song, this piece is simply downright insulting to the art.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.16.2007, 10:32 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh so it's the *ahem* "song" that does it. I thought it must have been something to do with the visuals.

11.16.2007, 12:46 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Oh so it's the *ahem* "song" that does it. I thought it must have been something to do with the visuals.

The visuals weren't good, yes, but that's beside the point.

If you mean nudity, there's the ending in SEL, and then there's Elfen Lied. Although Elfen Lied's opening was very tastefully done, and in fact, the depiction of bodily mutilation to depict the sad fate of Lucy and other was actually very good.

Well the only way you can judge for yourself is to watch it, though it's not something you'll miss if you don't, I assure you.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.16.2007, 10:56 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lucy dies?!great,mate,thanks alot...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.18.2007, 07:30 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks