QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Avatar the last airbender book 3 Fire
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Avatar the last airbender book 3 Fire » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like Avatar alot i have seen all episoides my fav charator is Momo. Also i watched all of series 3 today all over agin =D

08.27.2008, 08:45 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

08.27.2008, 10:04 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched some of it. But I don't watch TV often. ._.

My sister said she was watching it and Aang randomly kissed someone and then said "I'm a f*cking idiot." O_O It seriously didn't say that, did it?!

08.27.2008, 10:43 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know what standards people have for this show exactly; all I know is that for a kid's show on Nickelodeon, it's nothing short of extraordinary.

08.27.2008, 11:24 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I watched some of it. But I don't watch TV often. ._.

My sister said she was watching it and Aang randomly kissed someone and then said "I'm a f*cking idiot." O_O It seriously didn't say that, did it?!

No!

Check out my music:

08.27.2008, 05:21 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Artoo
Warawara

Registration Date: 07.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Artoo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been watching Books 1 and 2 on DVD recently and can't wait to get my hands on Book 3 in the next couple of weeks, I think Avatar is fantastic.

08.29.2008, 02:14 PM Artoo is offline   Profile for Artoo Add Artoo to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Artoo
I've been watching Books 1 and 2 on DVD recently and can't wait to get my hands on Book 3 in the next couple of weeks, I think Avatar is fantastic.

Yay! Another avatar fan!

Check out my music:

08.29.2008, 03:00 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahhh...... Avatar..... I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST ON NICKELODEON!!!!! Or was........ahem....... I didnt like nickelodeon cartoons until they put on avatar. Then I was really happy.... Yay! Hehh... I cried during the last episode, but it was one of those 'why did the show have to end!!' cries.
I still think the whole Katara-Aang thing is a bit weird, for some reason.... But I was even more freaked out by the whole Zuko-May thing.... It's a bit creepy to me.
My little sis claims to hate avatar, but she was always the first one in front of the television when a new episode was on. Heh.

08.29.2008, 03:07 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by animekittynya
Ahhh...... Avatar..... I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST ON NICKELODEON!!!!! Or was........ahem....... I didnt like nickelodeon cartoons until they put on avatar. Then I was really happy.... Yay! Hehh... I cried during the last episode, but it was one of those 'why did the show have to end!!' cries.
I still think the whole Katara-Aang thing is a bit weird, for some reason.... But I was even more freaked out by the whole Zuko-May thing.... It's a bit creepy to me.
My little sis claims to hate avatar, but she was always the first one in front of the television when a new episode was on. Heh.

YAYNESS!!! Another fan of Avatar fan! I must celebrate with Cake and Tea!!!

Check out my music:

08.29.2008, 04:18 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Evey
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Evey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Avatar is great!Just yesterday I saw the last episode - it was awesome,but on the other hand I´m sorry it´s over....hope there´ll be a sequel or something ...my favourite character is Zuko,right from the beginning I knew that he was a good one

09.11.2008, 12:37 PM Evey is offline   Profile for Evey Add Evey to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Evey
Hope there´ll be a sequel or something

I dont think they will be a sequel , sadly

09.11.2008, 03:42 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

They are going tro make a new Avatar series though, with a new avatar.

Check out my music:

09.11.2008, 04:45 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
kitsunejr
Warawara

So will it be diffrent people then altogeter or just the avatar??

09.12.2008, 02:59 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Evey
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Evey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

but I don´t want new characters ...love the old ones

09.13.2008, 01:54 PM Evey is offline   Profile for Evey Add Evey to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*sigh*

The siblings' Agni Kai isn't finished, and Sozin and Aang are still battling. Isn't it kinda obvious that there'll be a fourth season with the same characters? And that the next season will be about the element Air?

Sheesh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.14.2008, 12:22 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Evey
Kodama

Ok,ok ...btw,have you heard that there will be a movie about it?Great M.Night Shyamalan´s going to do that.It should be out someday in 2010

09.14.2008, 11:00 AM Evey is offline   Profile for Evey Add Evey to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
*sigh*

The siblings' Agni Kai isn't finished, and Sozin and Aang are still battling. Isn't it kinda obvious that there'll be a fourth season with the same characters? And that the next season will be about the element Air?

Sheesh.

... I think you havent seen the last episode or you didnt notice the big "THE END" and Aang all ready knows air bending also...

***********************************SPOILER*******************************
***********************************DON'T*********************************
***********************************READ*********************************
***********************************On***********************************
***********************************!!!***********************************

Sozin got his fire bending REMOVED and was jailed and Zuko and Katara beat Azula...

Also on this website for the last couple of seris it shows all episode list and ends on seris *3*

Source

Post last edited by kitsunejr on 09.15.2008, 10:41 AM.

09.15.2008, 10:36 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Checked.

hat with the two previous seasons at only 20 eps each, I thought I had the last episode. Guess I was wrong. Anyway, watched the REAL last episode just now, I guess it's not bad. But apart from the battle itself, the ending reminded me a lot of LOTR Return of the king. The ending was too... well, sappy.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.17.2008, 11:48 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
kitsunejr
Warawara

Yeh i know what u mean XP... i thought i was more peaceful ending then i expected but it was all rite, Good for a Nicklodian show (or wat ever its called XP)

Ps.
please excuse my spelling XP

09.17.2008, 12:14 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm... Yeah, this is really randomness...
For some reason everytime I watch Avatar, Azula reminds me of Lady Eboshi.... WHY?! I really dont know...

10.27.2008, 10:33 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks