QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - fave anime character of all time
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » fave anime character of all time » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  fave anime character of all timePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok,whos your fave?
any one,any anime.
please describe both character and show.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 01.02.2008, 02:44 AM.

01.02.2008, 02:42 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

8 people veiwed this and none liked it.
aw well...

alviss,from MAR.

kay,basically when a kid called ginta falls into the world of mar, alviss was the one who summoned him using the clown gate.
then they and the rest of the characters go to save the world from the chess.
not that anyone would care cos no one likes mar!!

01.02.2008, 06:49 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll post here later k? I just don't have time to write out all the stuff about Fruits Baskey right now. And also, I can't decide which FB character I like best.

01.02.2008, 06:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

who can?
theyre all so cute/hot.
yeah, ill post a more detailed description of alviss when im not half asleep.

01.02.2008, 07:00 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh I can! Kyo ^_^ Oh and also Haru! And Hatori...yeah, I can't decide. Ah well. It was worth the effort. Ah I almost forgot Akito and Kureno.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 01.02.2008, 07:09 AM.

01.02.2008, 07:06 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Oh I can! Kyo ^_^ Oh and also Haru! And Hatori...yeah, I can't decide. Ah well. It was worth the effort. Ah I almost forgot Akito and Kureno.

Oh no you can't! I think harmony was right, it's impossible to decide. My favourites keep changing, first it was Kyo, then Hatori, then Akito. Now I think it's Yuki. But one thing is certain. It will never, ever be Ritsu. He's a royal pain in the ass.

01.02.2008, 07:19 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not another similar thread?

Ok then, Its Chihiro for me, I'd be in trouble if I said anything different!

01.02.2008, 04:29 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

( Concering Fruit Basket the best ones are obviously the magic three! Hatori, Shigure and Ayame

My favourite anime charachter would have to be (Im excluding Ghibli from this in my mind) anyway it'd be The Twins from OHSHC i dont care if theres two of them they count as one in my head =] But Tamaki's very sweet as well. Probably not the deepest charachters but whatever they're just too cute.

01.02.2008, 05:11 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

despite having this thread repeated often i really cant pick who is my favourite of all time. it is usually just my favourite character from the series i am currently watching.

So it is a dead heat between Haruhi and Saber right now, but it will change.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.02.2008, 05:16 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah I agree with you NausicaaCat, Hikaru & Kaoru are great.

But I don't agree that the Mabudachi Trio are the best from FB. Mainly because Shigure and Aaya are creepy. Shigure's the creepiest. You should read the manga if you haven't already. Shigure's a very interesting character in the manga, really hard to fathom. And sometimes creepy.

Anyway, I have, for the moment, decided that my favourite anime character of all time is Yuki Sohma. I chose him for his character, not his looks. In FB, it's impossible to choose a favourite character based on looks IMO. Yuki's sometimes a bit of an anti-hero. 'Specially in the manga. He has many weaknesses and faults, and becomes increasingly susceptible to his own emotions as the series goes on. Perhaps it's his relateability (that's not even a word is it?) that holds the appeal.

01.02.2008, 05:33 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i chose alviss because at first he is cold and hard but as he becomes friends with team mar,especially nanashi,
he lightens up and is happier.
the reason hes emotionally detached is becuase of the zombie tatto.
once it spreads through his entire body he will become an imortal zombie and he will kill his friends and become evil.under all this hes a nice,caring person.
after a while he learns being lonley is pointless and becomes comfortable around them,especially after its removed and phantom dies.

hes also funny sometimes,particulary when nanashi tries to hook him up with a girl.
he doesnt wanna gf cos of the tattoo,though.

01.02.2008, 06:16 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kaze once again i have to disagree with you! I have read the manga (Well not all of it, though i am trying to) and i do not find shigure creepy! He is PEVERTED! As is Ayame. But thats not a bad thing! That just makes them funny. They are the comic relief in the middle of all that sadness and anger - I ADORE them Plus i think the moment i fell in love with Hatori was in a picture of him in the manga, one of the earlier on books its the one when they go to the forest. Y'know by the lake? and they're teasing kyo about the bear? anyway he's lying there and he's asleep and he just looks so CUTE Bless Him.

Yuki's lovely and everything but he's far too soppy, half the time he's just like: Oh i should probably tell her this but wait i wont because im too girly and frail.
HE CAN BE LIKE A MALE HINATA (From Naruto) WHICH IS TERRIBLE!
Of course he has his fantastic moments but still >;[
Lol i never agree with you kaze

01.02.2008, 07:21 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

leave yuki alone,hes bin tortured for god sake!

01.02.2008, 07:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Lol yes i KNOW! That bit about him almost made me cry and i DO love yuki since he is a sweet little thing but i think i was just retaliating against the remarks made towards Shigure.

01.02.2008, 07:31 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

shigure rocks,dont mess with him.

01.02.2008, 07:43 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Thats Basically What I SAID! ;]] I Love Shigure.

01.02.2008, 07:52 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OK I realise my arguing against you is pointless because we're both stubborn as oxen, but I'm in the mood so let's carry on huh?

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
i do not find shigure creepy! He is PEVERTED! As is Ayame. But thats not a bad thing! That just makes them funny. They are the comic relief in the middle of all that sadness and anger - I ADORE them
Shigure IS creepy, in a non-perverted way. He's cold, unfaithful, insincere, you never know what he's thinking and he always seems to be scheming something, something bad.

quote:
Plus i think the moment i fell in love with Hatori was in a picture of him in the manga, one of the earlier on books its the one when they go to the forest. Anyway he's lying there and he's asleep and he just looks so CUTE Bless Him.
ZOMG! We totally agree!

quote:
Yuki's lovely and everything but he's far too soppy, half the time he's just like: Oh i should probably tell her this but wait i wont because im too girly and frail.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... OK he's a weak person! Live with it! It's part of his appeal dammit! *takes calming breaths*

OK. I can think rationally now. See what happens when you dis Yuki? Seriously, I'm worse than the Prince Yuki Fanclub Girls. OK... reasons I think he's a great character... he's polite, pretty charming, incredibly kawaii sometimes. He's very gentle, easy to feel sorry for, perhaps even empathize with. These are the things you call soppy? Think again NC.

Hey I'm just gonna say this to see what kinda reaction I get: I. HATE. SHIGURE.

01.02.2008, 08:24 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

...*burst into tears*
Ok,ive only seen the show...
BUT HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING?!
shigure seems so nice,how could be cold and incencere?
hes one of my fave zodiac animals!

01.02.2008, 08:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

OMG! [[ Internally Explodes ]]

SHIGURE IS NOT MEAN OR CRUEL! He only ever does little things that yeah have a nasty side to them but he doesnt mean them evilly he just likes to tease people! Like his editor, he's forever driving his editor crazy but he doesnt mean it in a cruel way just as a joke! And he does actually do nice stuff he's always doing nice stuff but you dont realise it because of the way he goes about it! Like he guilt-trips kyo and yuki into doing nice things and stuff! And he constantly does lovely things for hatori! Like bringing him all those rude books! He Is LOVELY >:[[

Lol I love arguing too.

01.02.2008, 08:30 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

THANKYOU!
god,i was really worried for a second...

01.02.2008, 08:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks