QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Going to admit as I did at the beginning that I like my men to be real men. Tall, muscular. In control. Men.

Not like mixed up emo-crazed girlies with issues but without breasts.

An anime of James Bond with a Daniel Craig in cartoon format will do...

03.26.2008, 08:07 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

........nah, then youve got a spy version of beserk.
pretty lads rock

and ive figured it out! we dont neccasarily go for the emos....we go for the emotionally fragile cos its hot when a guy shows feelings even if the feelings are cranky and stuff....cos then we think "oh, i bet hes a wonderful person inside but hes had a hard life."

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 03.26.2008, 08:31 PM.

03.26.2008, 08:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sister found a site that has Kamichama Karin Chu~ on it. There's no possible way we could've waited for the second season of the manga or anime. We already own up to seven *all* of the first series.

And wow, it's so much more perverted! @.@ Why are all 10+ comics like this?! *she reads a lot of mahou shoujo manga*

And Suzune is so cute. I want him. >.< Crap, what is with my obsession with cute little boys?! @.@

More lovely Micchi. Just now with Jin there fighting with Kazune over Karin will mean less Micchi.. T.T He helps so much in the story. He has two different coloured eyes because he was in a car accident as a child and lost one of his eyes. Kujyou saved him and sort of took him in as his own while over in England. So he's kinda British. He makes quite a scene when he first appeared. He may be the eldest of all the main characters (he was held back one year from the accident), but he acts pretty childish. I think I've figured him out. I felt sorry for him in Chu~ when he returns and is given another ring allowing him to turn into Neptune. (he couldn't transform before, poor fellow.. But his ring saved them all) Saying "I guess my life has a purpose after all." Aww.. OK, so I don't like right emo characters, just ones like Micchi and Fai.

He's also the nicest character, and looks after them all. I love him. ^^

03.26.2008, 09:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
we dont neccasarily go for the emos....we go for the emotionally fragile

Way to contradict yourself. And please, don't for one second say that they're "just misunderstood".

03.27.2008, 04:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey! you dont know how tough it is to be a dumbass!
and a female one at that....
point is, we love em all for no reason.
though im yet to find anyone who loves sasuke uchiha, but hes more bastard then emo....

03.27.2008, 04:14 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Crap, what is with my obsession with cute little boys?!

Now if you were some 50 year old bloke saying that....

03.27.2008, 10:56 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kaz:

I was being sarcastic

03.27.2008, 11:28 AM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, I'm only 14. ._. He's like.. 2 or 3... Micchi's like 15.

I want more Micchi.. He's just too good of a character. >.< I never noticed how sad he really was until now after seeing Fai. I'd say Micchi and Shia are my favourite characters by Koge-Donbo. Shia's one of my favourite female characters that I have in sigs a lot, along with Misha from the same series.

I can't wait for more xXxHOLiC.. I'm not attracted to any characters in it, I just like the story. I like Watanuki's character though.

03.27.2008, 03:25 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

eeek, the thread is dying again!

thats hisoka from yami no matsui. hes a ghost who hunts other, more evil ghosts and absorbs the emotions of people who touch him. he also had a rather tragic death. isnt he cute?

03.31.2008, 07:32 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMG, he looks like a shorter haired Micchi without two different coloured eyes. ^^ YUp, totally cute. Sounds like an interesting thing to the show. I like shows with ghosts in them.

D's pretty cute. Wait, using the word cute on D... That'll give me nightmares for weeks. >.>;; He's cool.. Cool fits him. I like the cover of five and four of the novels of him better.

03.31.2008, 09:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

thats asoto tsuzuki, another ghost from the show. hes hisokas crime-stopping partner, and the most powerful ghost in the order-thingy.
i cant figure out of those two are gay or not, but whatever they theyre both cute ^_^

edit: yeah, theyre gay. i think the whole cast is, accually, even the bad guy....

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 03.31.2008, 10:28 PM.

03.31.2008, 10:20 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ harms, nah I like the first guy much better. He's adorable.

Ooh, here's something I thought was nice XD:

My Anime List

04.01.2008, 07:08 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, yeah, I get it...

04.01.2008, 08:07 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wait! Isn't Yami no Matsui published as Descendants of Darkness in English?! Of course they're all gay! Didn't you know that? >.< *she thought those characters looked familiar and the story* Sorry, I just know that much. @.@ My friends a big fanatic on that stuff.. I officially have adopted her even if she's older. That girl needs support and help..

Aw, Tamaki makes me wanna cry. >.< I've really grown attached to his character after reading all the latest chaptres of the manga. Haruhi and Kaoru as well. I'd say Hikaru, but.. He looks nice with his hair that colour. They both have different hair colours. I never noticed how sad Tamaki always looks until now.. I feel sorry for him. But if he were to realize his feelings straight away, then that would mean the series would end. There's a few things that have to happen before then, in order for that series to end. I dunno why, I'm just tired of people complaining when characters don't confess straight away or realize. The stories very important to go by, not just those feelings. -.- I liked the picture of him on the last page of chaptre 60. With him petting Antoinette. He looks so sad there.. Uwaa, I wanna hug him. >.<

04.01.2008, 05:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*reading volume 16 of Furuba* I think I'm in love with Katsuya as well.. He's like a cross between Kyou, Haru, and Hatori. XD Aw, he's so cute. I like that last part in ch.91 when Kyoko says "Katsuya, are you a pedophile?" "Where did you learn that word from? ^^" "Katsuya, being a teacher really doesn't suit you. -.-" "Thank you." "*little letters off to the side since this is conversation taking place during a very cute moment* That wasn't a compliment." X3 Aw, they so cutesies together, but really, it is creepy when a teacher proposes to you when suddenly showing up at your house when yer parents are kickin' ya out. o.O I won't say naymore, I was giving the same look as Kyoko. XD

I love Ayame in it now. @.@ Scary.. And Kyou now.. not so scary. And have begun to realize IU'm acting a bit like Yuki. x.x

04.01.2008, 07:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

who DOESNT like kyo?
and i love ren maaka.

hes a vampire who prefers the blood of stressed women. its hard to look at him or listen to him talk without melting.

04.01.2008, 08:51 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ FFF - Yeah Katsuya was a great guy, I cried when he died. T_T Katsuya 4 Kyoko 4 eva. lol

@ harms - hey, what anime is he from?? I want to watch it NOW!!

My Anime List

04.01.2008, 09:05 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm...isn't he from Karin? Yeah, I think that's it.

04.01.2008, 09:10 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

ren is from "karin".
hes karins older brother, and nicer then he lets on. hes so cool....

04.01.2008, 09:10 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I watched Karin. But I like Anju, the cute little girl. ^^ *OK, saying cute for someone dressed in gothic lolita* I like her outfit and the one Rahzel (I'm not even frigging sure in any way that's spelt right, Rahzel is from Hatenko Yuugi or Dazzle) wears with the sideways hat. ._. I like cute girls like that and girls like Ushio Amamiya (SDC) and Yakumo Tsukamoto. (School Rumble) Those types of girls I just love. ^^ I hate bratty ones.

Oh, the dudes in Dazzle have names I can never remember that remind me of something I'd make up. -.-; *person whose ni love with the name Lucifer is a little frightening*

Ah, but I never liked Kyou until later on. And I can't love Yuki because he acts like me. But Katsuya was a character I could relate to. He really shoulda went to the doctor. I kept thinking that when I woke up this morning. He should of went to the doctor. I wasn't even awake..

Tamaki makes me wanna cry. Uwaa... I wanna hug him. >.<

And I love my prince in my weird Red Riding Hood comic for English. I'll give you what I have of his speech.

Wolf: *sly devil* Oh, directions to her grannies...hn..
Red: La la la~ ^^
Prince: My glasses.. Where are my glasses.. >.<
Red: Eh? ._.
Prince: Glasses.. *everything shrinks into chibi and its shown him stepping on his glasses*._.
M-MY GLASSES!!! ;_; >.< O_o
Red: Um... ^^'
Prince: ._. *rubs eyes* Eh?
Red: Um, were those your glasses? ^^;
Prince: Eh? ._.
*goes into a corner of despair* SOMEONE SAW ME!! @_@

He has long brown hair that's in a short ponytail and wears glasses. ^^ Now that I think about it he's got the description of the piano player in an old story of mine. XD But their personalities clash a lot.

I need to finish that homework..

04.02.2008, 06:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks