QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  SPOILERPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i hate how tsukasa was accually a girl, i would have so jumped on the fangirl wagon is she wasnt...
ooh, kaz, youll like this pic..

and im singing this at xmas time for sure.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 04.04.2008, 07:00 PM.

04.04.2008, 06:57 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Harms, that's so cool! XD "Bishonen: Gotta catch 'em all!" - I totally agree! Syaoran's cute when he's older, in Tsubasa. That's how he looks in Card Captor Sakura isn't it? I haven't seen that actually... not sure I want to, it kind looks too much like Pokemon.

And that Christmas carol thing, LMAO! XDDD

My Anime List

04.04.2008, 08:19 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, not clamps best work. its got incest, student-teacher relationships, and yaoi (the uncomfortable awkward gross kind, not the cute kind). i regret watching it as a child greatly.

04.04.2008, 08:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ew! Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!

Wait...

You are being serious right?

My Anime List

04.04.2008, 08:48 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

spoilerPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

unfortunaely, yes. yukitos got it for toya, who likes his teacher whats her face, meilin likes li (syaoran), who is her cousin, and madison has it sakura, so theres yuri in there too. they toned it down a bit in the anime, but its still there.

04.04.2008, 09:11 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry for double posting but i like this picture i found.

*melts* blood makes everything better.

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 04.04.2008, 09:30 PM.

04.04.2008, 09:29 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
*melts* blood makes everything better.
Um...you have one of these blood + bishies fetish as well, huh?

Lol, I hope I'm not the only girl here who thinks that's odd. xP

04.04.2008, 09:35 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hey, i think its odd too, but that doesnt stop me from liking it ^_^ seriously though, kanda is sooooo cooooooool.....heh, hes naked in the new dgm ending...

04.04.2008, 09:40 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dont really get the blood bit myself :S I suppose its a sort of protective reaction, like when you see them all hurt and vunerable you like them more.

I only like the blood bits when its like the guy putting himself in danger to protect the girl. I like it when that happens, so cute

04.05.2008, 04:57 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
sorry for double posting but i like this picture i found.
Forgive me for maybe saying something as dumb as along the lines NC might, but isn't that a girl?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.05.2008, 05:30 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Forgive me for maybe saying something as dumb as along the lines NC might, but isn't that a girl?

SERIOUSLY SADDLES! This is becoming bullying now, first in the name thread, now here...

I dont know how you sleep at night

And no thats a feminine guy, look at the eyes they are deffo guys eyes. Plus the whole having no cleavage thing.

04.05.2008, 05:40 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hehehe, even some of the characters in the show mistake poor kanda for a girl...not many of them live.

04.05.2008, 06:48 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NC, well you did do the tea-towel thing... hehehh

Aww, C'm'ere *hugs*

Nope, definitely female eyes, and plenty of girls have very little chest which in this case could be made smaller with those breast bindings or whatever they are called. Kendo, etc swordsgirls wear them?

Hm, the blood thing is definitely disturbing.

Oh, and Harmony, having physical relations with your cousin is not incest, marrying them is actually legal (in Britain at any rate). It is the *nearest* blood relation you can marry though... and is pretty uncommon. The student-teacher relationship there is far worse, morally I think. And yuri is quite acceptable, thank you

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.05.2008, 06:54 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
harmony-of-mar
Baron

....well, marrying your cousins aint leagal here, and im kinda freaked out that its still leagal anywhere.... and im not bashing yuri or anything, its just that...well, its, like... ok, i have no idea how to put it....its the way clamp put it in, i guess.
and for gods sake, kandas a bloke already! sheesh....

04.05.2008, 07:45 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh but Saddles, in CCS most of the girls are like 9 aren't they? Isn't yuri just weird when they're that age? >_<

Hee, cool, Harms has a thing for blood-spattered bishies too! XD Maybe NC is right, maybe we like to see 'em vulnerable. Maybe we think vulnerability is hot?

And honestly Saddles, how can you look at that guy and think 'girl'? No... actually... I'm not one to talk. For ages I thought that lead singer in Tokio Hotel was a girl. But he's a guy right?

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.05.2008, 07:50 AM.

04.05.2008, 07:49 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

uh, duh.
and yeah, ive only realised my blood fetish, and suddenly it seems obvous ive always had one . i also like it when they die or get knocked out ^-^

04.05.2008, 08:01 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
uh, duh.
and yeah, ive only realised my blood fetish, and suddenly it seems obvous ive always had one . i also like it when they die or get knocked out ^-^

OMG YOU ARE SO LIKE ME! 0_0 I like that too! XD

My Anime List

04.05.2008, 08:03 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Oh but Saddles, in CCS most of the girls are like 9 aren't they? Isn't yuri just weird when they're that age? >_<

Hee, cool, Harms has a thing for blood-spattered bishies too! XD Maybe NC is right, maybe we like to see 'em vulnerable. Maybe we think vulnerability is hot?

And honestly Saddles, how can you look at that guy and think 'girl'? No... actually... I'm not one to talk. For ages I thought that lead singer in Tokio Hotel was a girl. But he's a guy right?

Ugh no. Not the ''blah blah blah Bill's a girl blah blah'' thing again.
I honestly don't see how people think he is a girl.
No matter how long I stare at pictures of him, I just can't see it. It's weird. I even try to see him as a girl but It never works. Strange

BUT,
'Cos he looks a bit feminine, then I don't need anime bishies when I have my very own real-life one . He even has the hair for it aswell

04.05.2008, 08:04 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

dont forget when they look sad
wow, scary to think what we'll be like as adults...

*melts*

04.05.2008, 08:07 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
dont forget when they look sad
wow, scary to think what we'll be like as adults...
Heehee, I know, we'll probably end up freaking out any cute guy who comes near us.

Oh and Harmony, I had that *ahem* different version of 'Deck The Halls' going round in my head all day! My favourite line: "Tie them up and get all freaky, falalalalalalalalala..."

My Anime List

04.05.2008, 08:12 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks