QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF, Yasha is the King with the really long hair who fought with the Ashura clan on that battlefield that was only accessible when the moon reached it's zenith. He and Ashura were in love, btw I'm not talking about Fai's Ashura, this is another Ashura, the one with the weird ears.

In the country of Shara the people worshipped a statue of him that wept blood at the full moon.

Remember now?

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.18.2008, 03:53 AM.

02.18.2008, 03:53 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, him.. And yeah, I knew which Ashura you were talking about.. Not exactly clear to my mind, since I totally skipped the second season and Kuro-tama's past. @.@ My friend had to fill me in only for me to discover this in my head "How the hell did I already know this without reading/watching?!" XD

Guys with long hair are just awesome, like Ritchan. ^^ Loiies the Ritchan form Furuba! And my friend write fanfiction on that series. She sent me a weird video of Kyou singing a song about a hairbrush. @.@ What in the world Hana-chan.. Then at school we creeped Allie out talking about the video..

02.18.2008, 04:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But FFF, even if you skipped all of th anime you should still have seen that stuff come up in the manga. I thought you'd read all the manga?

Aw I'm on like... chapter 126 now. Kamui is sooooo pretty. I hope Seishirou doesn't catch up with him...

Poor Fai. There was blood everywhere. *spoiler*-Syaoran is... ew. He just stood there and chewed the *spoiler* up. Kinda sickening.

My Anime List

02.18.2008, 05:50 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I skipped some chapters in the manga because it was in possession of my friend. XD Then I watched the OVAs. I do own quite a lot of the anime though. Sakura stuff is popular here.

lol, I think Subaru is cuter. ^^ But I agree, with Kamui.. LOL Actually, parts with blood, is amusing to me. X3 I wanna see Fai's past animated, but they won't do it because it's too gory. @.@ Aw, and cool, his country is in an eternal snow.. I love snow.. It seems everything around and in Fai I love. ^^ Hee~.

Ha ha, try watching Syaoran do that in the second OVA. XD I can't understand action scenes unless they're animated.

02.18.2008, 07:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i feel very out of place here i'll leave

02.19.2008, 10:09 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

tsubasa is starting to annoy me. dont know why.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

02.20.2008, 02:26 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@Farren - I imagine most guys would feel out of place here. But hey, if you want to say something go right ahead.

@harmony - What is it, one of the characters? The story? *wonders how anyone in their right mind could dislike Tsubasa* lol

My Anime List

02.20.2008, 05:05 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think its the characters, sakura and syaouran in particular.
dont ask me why.

heh, poor farren, up until i told him he had no idea what a bishonen was.cute.

02.20.2008, 05:11 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
I think its the characters, sakura and syaouran in particular.

Aww leave Sakura alone
Although to be fair, Syouran is pretty irritating at times so I can understand him not being liked. I think I prefer him in the manga then, as he comes across as far more mature.

02.20.2008, 12:10 PM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Atradius
quote:
I think its the characters, sakura and syaouran in particular.

Aww leave Sakura alone
Although to be fair, Syouran is pretty irritating at times so I can understand him not being liked. I think I prefer him in the manga then, as he comes across as far more mature.

Sakura is sweet I guess. I have no idea why but I never liked Syaoran all that much. I mean, you'd think I would like him considering how good looking he is.

Aaaaah... I know what it is. Fai is so much more cute and good looking and nice and generally perfect that he sort of overshadows Syaoran.

I don't know why, but I really like Kurogane too. Although not quite in a fangirl type way. I didn't like him at first, at first he was just the big muscly guy with a big mouth... but now I really, really like him. And actually he is pretty handsome and he does cool dragon-y stuff with his sword.

I don't normally like yaoi but I really think him and Fai make a great couple. In some ways they're very alike and somehow they're polar opposites.

<3 Fai <3 Fai <3 Fai

My Anime List

02.20.2008, 12:40 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Aaaaah... I know what it is. Fai is so much more cute and good looking and nice and generally perfect that he sort of overshadows Syaoran.

Well, yeah I guess thats true, Fai is annoyingly perfect.

quote:
I really think Kurogane and Fai make a great couple.

Yeah you're right, they seriously do go well together

I loved Kurogane the most though, he's probably my favourite character of the main characters in Tsubasa. His only downside is that his attitude is vaugely similar to Scrappy Do. "lemme at em, lemme at em" springs to mind. Princess Tomoyo is my probablymy true favourite though. She's just too cute, I wanna hug her ;D Oh but then there's Chi to consider as well......damn it.

Post last edited by Atradius on 02.20.2008, 01:00 PM.

02.20.2008, 12:58 PM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i never liked yoai couples much. im ok with homosexuality so dont think im prejudice but for some reason yoais always been weird to me.
i like fai and that girl with the ears.

02.20.2008, 07:37 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the coolest bishonen in my oppinion are sephiroth, reno and cloud from ff7

02.20.2008, 10:20 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

those guys are cool but i wish the movies were in 2d anime instead.gravity-defying hair in 3d looks warped...

02.20.2008, 10:45 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
i like fai and that girl with the ears.

Oh yeah, Chii! Yup, they are really cute together, there's this one episode (32) where he meets Chii in another dimension, so she's not the Chii that Fai made, but she falls in love with him and it's really sad when he has to leave.

My Anime List

02.21.2008, 03:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i think i saw that.....
ok, heres sexiness himself....
dark mousey!

heh, hes an angel.literally.

02.21.2008, 05:54 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ooh is he that guy from DNAngel?

Um... the one that the other guy changes into?

He's pretty cool but he should do something about that hair...

My Anime List

02.21.2008, 02:27 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, I used to have a bunch of weird icoins of Dark Mousy. Yeah, he's awesomeness. XD What's wrong with his hair? ._.

That dude who appears to be an evil lord of some kind in the Korean manwha I got called Legend. Yeah, the one with black hair, he's frigging hot man. XD Although he only appears in the first few scenes and in No-Ah's character profile on the blank patch next to it. But it doesn't say who or what he is. He just seems to have kidnapped No-Ah's sister and is hot. Not to mention No-Ah, except he's better looking before Eun-Gyu Sung grabbed his hair and he cut it so he could show her he was serious.

02.21.2008, 04:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

dont bash darks hair.its cool.

ok, i own this psp game called tales of eternia and i was googling for cheats and discovered it was also an anime with two really hot guys in it.

reid hershcal

keele zeibel

i cant really commend their fashion sense though....
keele wears his school uniform (wizard) but he was expelled so thats weird...and reid? i think sai woke up one morning and was like "wheres my shirt?"
still cute though.

02.21.2008, 09:08 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*SPOILERS*

Sorry these scans are pretty huge. But Kamui simply had to be seen. Kamui's a vampire, and as you can see he's drop dead gorgeous. So that's why he's here. The guy he's with is called Fuma - brother to Seishirou who is hunting Kamui and his twin Subaru.

My Anime List

02.23.2008, 06:07 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks