QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
they're mostly avatar-ish? Like with funny little sayings and stuff. Would that be alright or are you looking more for plain pictures?
The bigger and plainer the better. I know he hardly ever smiles, but pictures of him just looking more relaxed and less -confrontational- would be good. Believe me I've hunted all over the net and screen-capped the life out of the anime so it's manga images I think I need.

02.09.2008, 08:57 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, Saddles, as you know I have 18 volumes of Fruits Basket so maybe I could scan some for you?

Here's one I scanned ages ago:

My Anime List

02.09.2008, 10:28 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hn.. 1st is Fai from ch.2, the second is Fai in ch.182.. wow, what a difference. XD

02.09.2008, 10:59 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Oh, Saddles, as you know I have 18 volumes of Fruits Basket so maybe I could scan some for you?
Ooh, yeah!

Does he ever look happy though? Or just relaxed, you know, chilling? PM or mail me, rather than put them up here. B/W is fine, I can colour them up no problem.

Neutral looking is good to, I can adjust eyebrow height and angle and the curl of the lips.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 02.09.2008, 11:15 AM.

02.09.2008, 11:13 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

O.M.G...

I think I nearly died when I saw this...

That is honestly the most beautiful scan I've ever seen.

My Anime List

02.09.2008, 11:23 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have some of the manga too, theres lots of good ones of him in the one when Kira comes in I think. Since he's being all protective.

Here is two of him, they're the same picture I think but obviously done slightly differently. He looks calm in it I think if not slightly troubled:

And heres a lovely one of the Get Backers duo:

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 02.09.2008, 11:30 AM.

02.09.2008, 11:28 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kaze - I have that picture of my memory stick. ^^ Which is in my book bag.. in its endless pockets.. somewhere.. @.@

I think Fai looks better with a ponytail. XD

02.09.2008, 01:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A ponytail hm? Then do you like this scan? Expect you've seen it before but... meh. It's just slightly suggestive of yaoi this one isn't it?

My Anime List

02.09.2008, 03:30 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HOLY SH--!! @.@ I've wanted that picture for awhile now. I had a shorter version, but not the whole. Thank you, thank you, thank you! >.< *takes pic* Mu ha ha.. I dunno what it is with me and guys with long hair and are older than they look. ._. Meep.

I got my siggy. ^^

02.09.2008, 05:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh cool, Iim glad I had what you were looking for. I've also got a really gorgeous one of Fai lying in the sea (at least it looks like the sea) and really cute one of him with Mokona. But I guess those shots are too 'nice' for your taste. But they're still gorgeous.

Sweet sig btw. I still can't get over how cute those little guys are.

My Anime List

02.09.2008, 06:22 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i cant get over allen walker!hes sooooooooooooo cute!
im bored so im gonna make a dating profile.yeah, im that obsessed.

name: allen walker
age: 15 (does not real b´day as he was abandoned as a baby cos of his hand)
pets: his golum timcanpy sort of counts.....
personality: really friendly, likes to eat alot, has no clue about dating.
also enjoys saving the souls of akuma, aka souls that have been turned into demons by the millenium earl. is cursed to see a living nightmare.
country of birth: england, 1800´s
friends: almost everyone in the black order, lavi in particular. hates kanda, loves lenalee.
interests: exorcising, gambling, saving people, lenalee in particular.

um....does this count as spamming?crap.......
BUT HES SO CUTE!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 02.09.2008, 07:58 PM.

02.09.2008, 07:46 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

SPOILER ALERT!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok, more dgm bishies......

from left to right......allen walker,yu kanda, komui lee (lenalees brother), lavi,arystar krory, tyki.
tykis evil, btw.

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 02.09.2008, 08:11 PM.

02.09.2008, 08:03 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok, i swear, this is the last one....

omg...KAWAII! *HUGGLES LAVI AND ALLEN*

thats lavi mourning the death of a friend....
(you can barely see it but he just punched a hole through that window)

....AKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *falls out of chair*

lavi with his INNOCENCE weapon,.

yay! i love lavi! not as much as allen of course but hes worth mentioning.....
name:none, but they call him lavi the book man in training.
personality: bright, happy, child-like.
likes:tormenting kanda about his dark personality, excorcising, girls.
the catch: not allowed to do anything that could alter history, thus is not allowed a gf, not allowed friends, not allowed to have emotions,but then again hes fairly disobedient.
country of birth: england...? america? something like that....

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 02.09.2008, 08:34 PM.

02.09.2008, 08:25 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

ugh, i am such a liar.....

im definately done.
*dies*

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 02.09.2008, 08:47 PM.

02.09.2008, 08:46 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMG Harmony! Control yourself! Seriously though.

OK, these two are favourite pictures of Yuki from Fruits Basket...

Aw he's cute. And he's got this dark, tortured past too. I like bishies with dark, tortured pasts. Heh, how sadistic.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.10.2008, 08:34 AM.

02.10.2008, 08:34 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, I do too. XD Certain ones. Or guys whom are neither good nor evil. Split personalities rock.

So that dude's Lavi. I was trying to remember who he was when we were looking at cosplay pictures in an old magazine and one was of him, today at my friend's.

02.10.2008, 02:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yeah, dgm fans love to cosplay lavi.
must be the hammer....

anyway......heres some mar bishies.

by the way, if your sick of mar pics, you really shouldve seen it comin that id post em here

thats train from black cat.

02.11.2008, 02:44 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, you'd so get along with my friend Allie. XD

Oh, how could I forget my favorite suicidal character?! H's just as cute as a button. ^__^ Here's Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei..

K, couldn't find too many pix of him.. shoot.. That's all I have for now. ^^'

02.11.2008, 11:53 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wow. I started watching Wolf's Rain yesterday, and wow! Kiba is sooooo pretty!

Here he is!

I mean, O-M-G!

@FFF - that guy kinda looks like a woman in that second shot. Well, hm. Most bishies look like women occasionally though don't they?

My Anime List

02.11.2008, 12:49 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@FFF: Are you sure that guy second from the bottom there is the same character.. his face is very shadowed but to me he looks more like Light from Death Note.. it's the hair that made me think it was him- exactly the same hair.

02.11.2008, 07:43 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks