QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - inuyasha
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » inuyasha » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  inuyashaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

anyone else like inuyasha?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

03.05.2008, 10:45 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its alright i have a few dvds of it but 166 eps and 4 videos are a bit to far for me

03.05.2008, 11:09 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

One of the first anime series I watched I was right into it about 2 years ago. It then got REALLY dramatic and girlish I lost intrest fast, It got really sappy.

03.15.2008, 09:40 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i got all the inuyasha movies.
i like this show....but i wish the last ep had accually ended the show.
it was worse then the last ep of cyborg 009! we dont know what happens!
and inuyasha really irks me sometimetimes.
he says he doesnt love kagome...yet he acts so obvious about it!
hes always yelling about protecting her and gets mad when she stays too long in her own time or has to leave and hes even kissed her once or twice!
and him saying he loves kikyo...so not true.....anymore.
besides, shes dead, and shes tried to kill inuyasha and kagome a few times, and i think once she teamed up with naraku! and i think she tried to kill miroku and sango too.
heh, and she calls herself a preistess...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

03.16.2008, 10:26 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea it's turned out way to sappy for me too

and i watched pretear through twice!

03.19.2008, 09:11 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Inuyasha characters.

Especially Inuyasha and Shippo.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

Post last edited by Little Tanuki on 04.23.2008, 05:10 AM.

04.23.2008, 05:08 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks