QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im in the process of cutting that out, might take a while, the actual image is larger and I need to make it pristine.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.30.2008, 02:26 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, that's a great picture Miyrru, you can't ever go wrong with a pile of six cute ladies.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.30.2008, 02:50 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes for sure. They are much better in a shot like that. Over half of them go crazy and/or kill several people, but no need to worry about that now. I like the better cute and cool.

@Arren, Mion always has her hair tied back, so she is on the left while Shion is on the right. And Satoko is the cute blonde. If you don't mind the randomness violence and can stand the first season to get to the second one, you should tack it on. It can be a little confusing and a little wtf at times, but once its explained in the second season it all makes sense.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.30.2008, 02:57 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And the other three are

In rugby, this would be a scrum, yes??? lol

05.30.2008, 06:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
In rugby, this would be a scrum, yes??? lol

If you were lying like that in a scrum, that would be paaaainful.

Hmmm, I should find some random pictures for this thread...

05.30.2008, 06:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I was lying in that particular scrum I wouldn't care how much it hurt

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.30.2008, 06:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
If I was lying in that particular scrum I wouldn't care how much it hurt

hahaha, been there, done that... only in flag football.

drove a group of high schoolers to a park for a large multischool get-to-gether. the students decided to play flag football, no tackling. they were short on players and coaches so a lot of the girls decided to play and I got drafted as a coach by my passengers. the flag part of the game went quickly by the wayside and it ended up just full tackling, boys and girls alike... quite a few buttons and shirts got ripped and torn... hahaha, I remember one young lady played while wearing a skirt...

Anyway, my team won a match and they decided to celebrate by tackling me and 'dog-piling' on top of me... myust have been 15 to 20 of them and I ws on the bottom... I really wasn't thinking much of just 'who' was next to me, pressing in, just trying to make room to breathe...

These 'kids' were all between 15 and 18 and were enrolled in the JROTC groups at each of the schools. Basically, it is a quasi-military unit with uniforms, etc taught by retired and reserve military men and women. Most are Army units, but some are Air Force and some Navy. If they go into any of the armed forces, they can sometimes get jumped a rank or two ahead of others because of their enrollment. They can also join a unit at the uni they go to if it is offered there.

These kids, boys and girls were tough minded, for sure...

05.30.2008, 07:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Is she a budding aviation engineer? Where's Mushka to comment when you need her?

Well I sure don't dress like that. ^^

My two cents: What's with the narrow column of light going to what looks like another planet in the sky? I don't think this is Earth, but the buildings sure look normal.

@Roar - do you have a bigger picture of that girl with the katana? I like it a lot; maybe if I can get one desktop-sized...

05.30.2008, 11:59 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's about as large as it gets, actually. It's a relatively new anime, artwork anything is hard to come by since the only official work before the anime was the novels, and these came with VERY few pictures.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.31.2008, 12:22 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

The girl in the red with the kittens...

looking closer, at first I got the idea that the items hanging from her waist were maybe sleeves of some sort, but I can't explain the, what looks like a strap, going from her beltline into the item on the right...

And if she was following whatever made the little lights with her eyes and head turning, it doesn't appear to have affected the kittens...

again, after another look, something almost 'dwarfish' about the girl... maybe just the perspective...

Altogether, a curious picture...

EDIT:
spelling correction

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.31.2008, 01:10 AM.

05.31.2008, 01:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I don't know who she is or where I got the picture, all I know is it's title "Tomoyo". The reason I saved it is because I think her hair is so well painted. I like the expression too.

05.31.2008, 02:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sakagami Tomoyo. Character in Clannad; headstrong, armstrong and legstrong... you get the idea. Also one of the "options" in the game, if you will.

Happens to be my fav character in the anime, btw. She doesn't look it, but she's quite the homemaker, and her personality is surprisingly down to earth.

Here's a screenshot, not exactly eye-popping, but shows my point anyhow:

Long hair is sooo my type

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.31.2008, 06:21 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I thought she seemed familiar. She looks quite nice.

05.31.2008, 06:29 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I recognized her as well. *maybe because she has a lot of odd male friends in places XD* She is quite pretty looking. ^^ And nice hair. Mine just goes whack. T.T

05.31.2008, 09:26 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

05.31.2008, 10:03 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

like the last pic...I think that if I was drawing something like that and it did what it's doing, I would probably kinda freak, ya know!!!

I like the third one with the waves crashing in the background...

I'd be nervous in the first pic what with all the seabirds..., maybe she's ok, tho with the wind blowing upwards...

EDIT:
or she's falling downwards, hmmmm, another problem... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.31.2008, 10:32 AM.

05.31.2008, 10:31 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
@Roar - do you have a bigger picture of that girl with the katana? I like it a lot; maybe if I can get one desktop-sized...

I do... check your PM box. ^_^

05.31.2008, 01:31 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mushka

I do... check your PM box. ^_^

Ooh, can I have one too? Please!

05.31.2008, 03:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sure ^_^

I'll just post the link here xD

Katana girl

06.02.2008, 01:13 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Thanks, got it.

06.02.2008, 02:00 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks