QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Er I come here...and so do most of the other regular female members.

And don't you guys think that was a bit much?

Anyways...

It was so definitely everybody's fault but mine (thats a album name of someone)

Just kidding, anyways, I Fenky, awesome shot *jaw hit floor*

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.03.2008, 07:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Riiight xP

Hehe, yeah, I thought so too. Thought I'd distract you guys with it ^_^

06.03.2008, 07:07 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im sufficiently distracted, have any other emergency male distracting pictures handy?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.03.2008, 07:12 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, sadly, I don't think I have many of those...I think I might though...Clannad or another Haruhi one?

06.03.2008, 07:17 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Better be some Kotomi Clannad or Id say pass More haruhi is always always a good thing.

Click for Gallery^^

06.03.2008, 07:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Er, I can't tell who's who in Clannad...wouldn't even know it was Clannad if it weren't for the little tag at the bottom xD

06.03.2008, 07:35 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

The one the the left is Ryo, I think the other one is Kyo, and the best one of all is Botan. Puhi?

Click for Gallery^^

06.03.2008, 07:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hehe, I have to admit I think the pig (?) is the reason I saved that pic xP

06.03.2008, 07:43 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I cant remember what it is, I think its a baby bore or something. Its awesome, I dont know if there was a pet thing in Kanon, but Air had Potato and Botan kicks his rear.

Click for Gallery^^

06.03.2008, 07:45 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Er, I can't tell who's who in Clannad...wouldn't even know it was Clannad if it weren't for the little tag at the bottom xD

OMG THEY BROUGHT SOUP.

<cough>

EDIT: I've realised it could be anything in that drinks container. :/

Post last edited by frigidchill on 06.03.2008, 07:55 PM.

06.03.2008, 07:54 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Knowing anime and all...I'm betting on tea xD but we can pretend it's soup if you like.

06.03.2008, 08:20 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@fen...

The Husky is appropiately chastened and promises that as long as you post such nice pictures, he will never transgress again.....

(at least until the next time)

meanwhile, I liked the girl on the right in the first pic. Maybe it was merely the dark colors and the fact that she is standing, but she has such a look of maturity over the other girls...

thank you...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.03.2008, 09:33 PM.

06.03.2008, 09:32 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why are the characters from Haruhi Suzumiya wearing kimonos? They never wear them in the show!! Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame for posting an irrelevant pic! Nah, I am kidding... But- I am so confused!

06.03.2008, 10:13 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like that Haruhi one. It's a cool style, and the colours are very nice.

06.04.2008, 02:45 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Husky: That would be Haruhi, main character of The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, starter of Haruhiism

I much prefer Nagato Yuki though, but no surprise there.

And yeah, I fen too, thx. Kotomi, by the way, would be the one with ponytails on either side of her head. Just look for the one with the biggest head of hair, and that'll be her.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.04.2008, 08:46 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Fen : That’s a fantastic picture and looks like official artwork. It’s refreshing to see girls in darker coloured yukata although unmarried women would wear bright colours with large bright patterns. I can see the picture has a sepia effect that tones it down but I still can’t help thinking something’s gone wrong with that scan, it just seems muddy and bland as though the contrast has been lowered. And there’s an ugly blemish to the left of Nagato Yuki. That’s a pity, I bet a properly scanned copy would be stunning. Even so, it’s a great picture.

@ Husk : The two end girls have physical bodies aged 15, the girl in the middle a physical body aged 16. Those aren’t their ages though and it’d be a spoiler to tell you more.

06.04.2008, 09:35 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Glad you like it ^_^ oh man, this makes me sad. I don't have any more pictures ...well, at least until I have the time and motivation to find more.

06.04.2008, 09:48 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww, the loss of the lovely Fen picture collection! Waaah!

I don't really have anything else either and my office internet has banned access to MiniTokyo

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.04.2008, 09:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Oh wow...that's pretty sad.

Yeah...don't worry, one day I'm sure I'll have some time to kill and want to look at pretty things so I'll go find new ones. ^_^

06.04.2008, 09:52 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
@Husky: That would be Haruhi, main character of The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, starter of Haruhiism

Yeah, I can see that now and I recognize the other girls... didn't at first, ... duh, obviously... lol

OK, distraction is over... what mischief can I get into before fen comes in with some more distracting art girls for us...?

06.04.2008, 03:27 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks