QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As a cut-out it looks perfect to me.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.03.2008, 06:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I guess it was just me being an obsessive compulsive and there being small traces of gunk at 700% magnification. It went well. Cutting things out is more fun now, quality is much much better as well.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.03.2008, 06:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Meh, seeing as I'm here I might as well post this - Sakura-hime from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE:

Gotta say, the clothes really don't go with the character in this shot, but it looks cool anyhow IMO.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.03.2008, 07:01 PM.

05.03.2008, 07:01 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oooh, evil Sakura No she looks perfect actually, like the witch Yuuko.

Asatte no Houkou, eh... *starts intensive search*

Wow, it's a relatively new series, 2006. Suddenly it starts to sound familiar. The summary doesn't though, but looks interesting, plus it doesn't involve much ecchi, apparently.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.04.2008, 01:14 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, yeah, it shouldn't be hard to find.

I'd recommend it if you have time. It was one of those animes I liked without actually ever pinpointing why I enjoyed it. The art is pretty for sure, the characters? You watch them in their everyday lives but it's somehow interesting. It's a 12/13? episode anime and I remember it being somewhat rushed at the end. Had it's highs and lows but I ended up liking it for the most part ^^ Though, if you're one for intense plots and action-packed episodes, I'd stay away from this.

05.04.2008, 01:25 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, how did I miss this thread? Interesting stuff, although Saddles:

quote:
I'm not sure I could live with a girl like her though. Too independent, a bit too bolshy. I'm no sexist but I prefer my girls a little more feminine a touch meeker.
I'd pick her any day over:
quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru

Meek

05.04.2008, 03:22 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, so like you Mushka...but I'd agree, of course ^_^

05.04.2008, 03:52 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Wow, how did I miss this thread?
How indeed, although I can forgive you if it went under your radar. If you'd been in here like a shot posting up pics of partly dressed females I would have been concerned.

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
I'd agree, of course ^_^
I would too. "Girls a little more feminine and a touch meeker," does not mean totally submissive and moe-like.

I like a partner to be strong, quick, bright, opinionated, independent and funny but Maho has this rather 'in your face' take it or leave it thing that bugs me. A little too independent. I also prefer a woman to dress like a woman and not a guy. She doesn't have to have petticoats and stuff showing all the time and wear pink frilly things, just be more feminine.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.04.2008, 09:15 AM.

05.04.2008, 04:53 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

girls........

some are just complete enigma's

05.04.2008, 05:45 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whats enigma mean?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.04.2008, 05:47 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

mystery, puzzle, something confusing.

05.04.2008, 05:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...yup, that just about describes me....(me being a girl)

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.04.2008, 06:04 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Wow, how did I miss this thread? Interesting stuff, although Saddles:

quote:
I'm not sure I could live with a girl like her though. Too independent, a bit too bolshy. I'm no sexist but I prefer my girls a little more feminine a touch meeker.
I'd pick her any day over:
quote:

Meek

Hey, not cool lol. Out of the School Days cast, Setsuna wins by a few lengths, but she is pretty far down the list compared with other series. I thought it was a good picture so I decided to cut it out.

Btw, I did find Asatte no Houkou, Ill download it after House Md season 1 finishes. Finally found a decent non-anime series to complement Lost.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.04.2008, 11:34 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
House Md season 1
Ugh... another episode of that would kill me. Seriously, my Mum got like obsessed with that series and watched it every single night until she'd finished it. And then she got season 2 and did the same thing. It just gets so repetitive you know?

My Anime List

05.04.2008, 11:59 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
House Md season 1
Ugh... another episode of that would kill me. Seriously, my Mum got like obsessed with that series and watched it every single night until she'd finished it. And then she got season 2 and did the same thing. It just gets so repetitive you know?

Yes, but I liked the show. Its funny, House is such an asshole, he my kind of character. TV these days is pretty bad. Unless you are some dancing with the stars fan, or on of the other reality show fan, there is nothing worth watching. House is the first show in a long time that I find myself wanting to watch. Normally Id just go into my anime virtual shelf and pull something off that. Death Note is the current flavour, and I should finish that by the time my first season of House is ready.

Click for Gallery^^

05.04.2008, 12:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Girl in back, I <3 her. Ushio Amamiya. I love her character, she's one of those strong characters too. I wish I had a friend like her. ^^
The middle is Haine. Grr, stupid Haine, she has Ushio as a friend..
And the one in front is really a guy. My favourite male character of the series, in fact. Nicknamed Maora-chan. ^^

05.04.2008, 05:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

girls

"Girls are like yak hair too long and thick to grip"

05.05.2008, 01:01 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

You realize that you've something along those lines at least 15 times now?

Ooh that was a joke, btw...

Girls are as complex as any other human being. That being said, they can be surprisingly simple in their complexity. Just look for the simple bits ^_^

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.05.2008, 01:18 AM.

05.05.2008, 01:10 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, Fuu was deffinately overshadowed by Jin and Mugen but i love all the characters in the series and until i can find a good image of Sara this will do becasue its a cool picture.

05.05.2008, 09:20 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
And the one in front is really a guy.

Please don't lie.

05.05.2008, 11:25 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks