QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Meh. You could've picked much more outrageous examples.

But anyway, this part of the thread seems to have gone on long enough.

04.23.2008, 03:37 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

I rest my case

Yeash Orihime from Bleach is bad.
But I counter that with

We have no arguments, or arguments on any sort of grounds. I might want to throw in for random knowledge that the Bleach artists change the size of her breasts depending on the relevance to the story. If it is a plot intensive shot, they are smaller than normal. You pick these things up after see 167 eps.

I rest my case as well. Go Nagisa!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 04.23.2008, 04:39 PM.

04.23.2008, 03:53 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru

Yeah, those are huge.

04.23.2008, 03:55 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am countering that it isnt as bad as we think eh? Thus im throwing in a normal looking girl for arguments sake.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.23.2008, 04:04 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Okay, now I'll have to assume that I'm the only one who sees "Image hotlinking is not allowed"...

04.23.2008, 04:16 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No I see it too.

*wonders what she's doing in this thread*

My Anime List

04.23.2008, 04:32 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

hmm, well i guess i can save it and load it myself, but I got lazy.

Click for Gallery^^

04.23.2008, 04:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Well, the thing is, it's gonna be hard to make your point if nobody can see the picture.

04.23.2008, 04:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Thats true, I never knew that we couldnt hotlink on here. Honest to goodness. I fixed it now, so there shouldnt be any trouble.

Click for Gallery^^

04.23.2008, 04:40 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Okay, I see now. An yes, I think that will help your argument.

04.23.2008, 04:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru We have no arguments, or arguments on any sort of grounds.
I'm not saying we do. Who said we were arguing? I also never said every anime girl is shaped like my example. I'm aware we have delightful Chiyo-chans a-plenty. What I'm saying is too many of them are. And the ones that are, are just overdone to unrealistic proportions.

I think Roar made a sensible comment so I'll leave it there in that I agree with what he said.

Now, who's going to post up some more pictures and/or say which female characters appeal to them?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.23.2008, 07:07 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

quote:
Now, who's going to post up some more pictures and/or say which female characters appeal to them?

That I can probably do, need to RPG first. You have no qualms about that .

Click for Gallery^^

04.23.2008, 07:20 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it's so very difficult to work out how a girl thinks,feels believes Etc

yet most girls work out most fellas straight away

this is just one of farrens disgrundled moments where he realises idealised love and true love are completely different, girls are always right about it

and shakespeare was a man trying to pass off his sonnets as a truth.....they aren't. only one mans perception of the world.

sorry i'm off beat....

04.24.2008, 07:21 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

he he he... yay. i dunno why you guys never get much, though... yay!!!

04.24.2008, 07:45 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

guys generally are more logical and less intuitive; working out how a person is feeling is harder for us.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.24.2008, 08:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ah well...

04.24.2008, 08:58 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@kiki
what do you mean ...."don't get much???"

04.25.2008, 03:18 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
ah well...

which is why you gals need to be a bit more obvious!

04.25.2008, 03:43 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
which is why you gals need to be a bit more obvious!

Here here

'Ere's one for you:

8]

Just kidding, here's the real Mizunashi Akari:

From the anime Aria, adapted from a manga of the same name, sequel to the manga Aqua.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.25.2008, 11:22 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Pretty eyes. I'm not a fan of the hair though.

04.25.2008, 02:51 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks