QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Howl cosplay costume
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Howl cosplay costume » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.08.24
  Howl cosplay costumePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by flingthrough Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Recently I rewatched Howl's Moving Castle, it's still as captivating as ever. I'm quite a cosplay enthusiast, but I haven't had the chance to do it yet. Soon I am preparing to participate in a street cosplay festival in the city I live in. This time I plan to transform into the character Howl, but the problem is that I'm still missing my earrings. Can anyone tell me where I can buy it?

Today, 12:01 AM flingthrough is offline   Profile for flingthrough Add flingthrough to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Best of luck with the costume! It looks like both Etsy and Aliexpress have Howl inspired earrings. But in pinch, probably any emerald drop earrings would do the trick.

Share the finished look if you’re comfortable doing so! It’s been a while since we’ve had active cosplayers here.

Today, 03:34 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks