QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - personality test!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions personality test! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  personality test!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://kevan.org/johari
Basically, you fill it in by clicking on the adjectives that describe you, and then let others fill in what they think of you. I think it would be cool if we all did one and filled in each other's.
Here's mine: http://kevan.org/johari?name=arren18

There's also another, but with... less pleasant adjectives. You don't need to do one of these, but here's the thing if you want to: http://kevan.org/nohari
And this is my one: http://kevan.org/nohari?name=arren18

And if you have any other similar tests, please post them!

Post last edited by arren18 on 04.12.2008, 08:11 AM.

04.12.2008, 08:10 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww This is cute. I once did something like this in a Life Skills lesson.

Anyhow i've filled in the top one for you

here is mine:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Ncat+:)

EDIT: okay here is the right one.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Nausicaa_Cat

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 04.12.2008, 12:48 PM.

04.12.2008, 09:00 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've filled in yours too. ^_^ Anybody else?

04.12.2008, 09:20 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's mine. I'll do your two in a moment.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Saddles

NC : I get an error on your link - no such user.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.12.2008, 10:27 AM.

04.12.2008, 10:16 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've done Arren's.
And tried to do NCat's but the URL seems to be wrong. Or my computer is just being stupid.

And I've done yours aswell dad.

Here is mine: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Megan+(..ayami..)

Post last edited by ..Ayami.. on 04.12.2008, 10:30 AM.

04.12.2008, 10:27 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, I haven't finished with the others yet, except for Saddles...

Here's mine...
http://kevan.org/johari?name=husky51

@NC.. couldn't get into your's... no such name... something like that.

04.12.2008, 10:35 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's mine:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Orphic+Okapi

I'll work on everyone else's.

04.12.2008, 10:44 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ayami says someone entered hers anonymously. I think it would be nice if we put our usernames.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.12.2008, 10:52 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah mine went all spazzmic

I'll do it again later.

04.12.2008, 11:00 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It doesn't like brackets in your username, just fix the link?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.12.2008, 11:01 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's mine: http://kevan.org/johari?name=FluoriteKaz

I'll use the name FluoriteKaz for any of yours that I fill in, just so you know who it is.

EDIT: Done arren's, Saddles's, Ayami's, and husky's. Couldn't get to NC's.

EDIT II: Done NC's.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.13.2008, 04:27 AM.

04.12.2008, 11:27 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Ayami says someone entered hers anonymously. I think it would be nice if we put our usernames.

Sorry about that; I did all of mine anonymously. I didn't know if we were supposed to use our usernames or not; I thought it might be fun to guess.

04.12.2008, 12:44 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Okay i've gone and done a bunch of people So yey!

The corrected link is back in my first post. Which is a bit silly but I like to edit things

04.12.2008, 12:52 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh well, NC's old one worked fine, you just had to add the bracket because the forum doesn't include it in the link. xP I'm just gonna do everyone else's now.

edit:
I just noticed somebody filled in Saddles's as "Tavern". Who was that?

Post last edited by arren18 on 04.12.2008, 02:44 PM.

04.12.2008, 01:01 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah. Strange. Its got me puzzled too.

04.12.2008, 03:03 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There, I've answered everyone up to this post...

You all will have to remember that I've been in here less than a month so I've had to make my judgments based on the posts that I've either seen or read...

Overall, I must say, for a bunch of young'ns ( ) you're all a pretty good group of people...

signed: 'the old guy'... lol

no, really, I do enjoy coming in here and posting with you all. I just hope that I don't bore you with some of my comments about the past that I've lived through... Sometimes from before when your own parents were born... lol. Heck, I've got a granddaughter, Ranya, that's 13... But, she lives in Jeddah and is not permitted to use the computer to go online.

04.12.2008, 04:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Is nobody else going to join in?

04.13.2008, 03:47 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  personality testPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this is good! usernames a good idea but im not good at computers so not sure how to add mine!!hey ho

04.13.2008, 05:52 AM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@seasprite...
just click on the first URL in arren's first post and go from there... quite easy! Even I got it the 2nd or 3rd time, lol.. Not really, first time was charm for me for once...

04.13.2008, 10:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Mahorin

04.14.2008, 08:52 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks