QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Suggestions...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Suggestions... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shut up I cant help it, 5 minutes of the little on singing about making a cake did my head in.

No thanks.

04.28.2008, 03:13 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kiki-Jo
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.28.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kiki-Jo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
I have discovered that I like the lighter stuff. Random darkness isn't really for me... and stuff that's humorous. That's great too. So... suggestions? Yay!

Lucky Star maybe? I love it anyway!

04.28.2008, 07:29 PM Kiki-Jo is offline   Profile for Kiki-Jo Add Kiki-Jo to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, another Kiki....alright...

My suggestion, Kiki-jo is to go to the Ghibli discussion and start a thread saying that you're here and saying 'Hello" Tell a little bit about yourself and meet the gang. We all share a love of Ghibli in here, hence the title of the forum, I guess...

Hope to see more of you...

Husky

EDIT: hahha, just realized that Kiki was quoting Kiki... lol

Ah, Kiki-jo I mean, I think...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.28.2008, 08:05 PM.

04.28.2008, 08:04 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So uh... don't call Kiki-Jo Kiki, please... don't... I am Kiki!! So ponhaef.

And, and hi Kiki-Jo! Yay, you have my name...

04.28.2008, 11:16 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i suggest d.gray-man
*dodges sharp pointy things being thrown*
its got all the genres in it so anyone can love it, plus the storyline is unconfusing and the characters are good....cept lenalee, shes too much of a mary-sue.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

04.28.2008, 11:45 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just watched Ouran Highschool Host Club... and it was greatly funny! Yaaaaaaaay!
(I would have watched it earlier, but I guess that I didn't notice 90% of the posts that people have made...)

Oh, and @Nausicaa_cat
You're crazy! Azumanga Daioh is awesome..

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 04.30.2008, 06:53 PM.

04.30.2008, 06:53 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ouran High School was my entered me into the world of fangirlism I love that show.

And crazy i'll agree with but I dont know, it just seemed a bit boring. Maybe i'll try it again sometime.

04.30.2008, 07:07 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Ah, but its not boring at all! Just rather crazy.

I just watched part of "Samurai Champloo" "Cowboy Beebop" and "D.Grayman."
The first two, I didn't like, but the third one, I can't figure out what I think..

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 04.30.2008, 09:02 PM.

04.30.2008, 07:40 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Sorry about the double post, but I thought that I would put in that I watched the first and part of the second episode of Death Note...
It's rather strange. The show almost horrifies me! The person is awful! But then again I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Rather a pain... I saw that they're making - made- a movie of Death Note the other day... hum... I dunno... scary! Scary show!!
Perhaps I should watch more. It was rather good it just horrified me in bits. Far too much killing! Randomly!

05.22.2008, 10:46 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh you're watching Death Note? Go you, I love that anime! I'm like two episodes away from finishing it now! I kinda know what you mean, there is a heck of a lot of killing, but it's so darn exciting! You should so watch it I think, it's really brilliant, so many plot twists and OMG moments.

And btw, there's actually TWO movies! I haven't seen them yet, but if they're anywhere near as good as the anime then they'll be great.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.23.2008, 06:49 AM.

05.23.2008, 06:49 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Yes, it does seem that Death Note has a good plot, I m just incredibly mixed on it. I think that I'll keep watching it though, because i want to know what happens!

05.23.2008, 10:05 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha...

Just thinking about Kiki liking 'Death Note' and the random thought popped into my head...

a vegetarian 'Death Note' Celery fights, tomatos verses turnips... the evil banana trys to off the sweet, innocent raspberry....

sap and gore all over the place and wall to wall pollen....

hahahahaha

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.24.2008, 12:21 AM.

05.24.2008, 12:21 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Oh wow. That would be an interesting show, but just because I am a vegetarian, it doesn't mean that I only think about vegetables. Meat eaters don't always think about meat, do they?

Alright then... I want someone to tell me what happens in Death Note so that I don't have to watch it, hehe.

05.24.2008, 02:25 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you dont wanna know....

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.24.2008, 02:28 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Well why should I watch it if I don't want to know?

05.24.2008, 03:15 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
dragoneye
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dragoneye Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the first anime movie i saw was Spirited Away. i really liked the movie and am now studying anime. good luck! ^_^

05.25.2008, 10:39 PM dragoneye is offline   Profile for dragoneye Add dragoneye to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kiki, you really should just watch it. You'll regret it if someone just spoils the whole thing for you.

My Anime List

05.26.2008, 02:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Tah, fine! I'll watch it... hey, does it stay as strange and creepy and does Light stop wanting to kill everyone who's a tad bit bad? Like other than criminally bad? Gah!

05.26.2008, 03:14 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Light stays pretty psycho, yeah. In fact, he gets worse if anything. Thinks he's God. He's darn scary at times.

So yeah, Light still wants to kill every criminal in existence, and anyone who tries to stop him from doing this is going down.

But the suspense is brilliant, it's almost definitely the most exciting anime I've come across, and the one with the cleverest plot.

My Anime List

05.26.2008, 07:57 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
[I]
I just watched part of "Samurai Champloo" "Cowboy Beebop" and "D.Grayman."
The first two, I didn't like, but the third one, I can't figure out what I think..

05.26.2008, 08:53 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks