QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, he better xP er, I mean...I'm innocent!

Water colours if I'm using them...oils if I'm looking at someone else's stuff.

Hm, I'm silly...forgot to give a choice...

mini cucumbers or baby carrots?

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.03.2008, 05:12 PM.

05.03.2008, 05:04 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Baby carrots, crunch crunch!

Um, a sunny day in a city with hardly any green (As in trees and grass) or a rainy day out in the country?

05.03.2008, 05:18 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rainy day in the country ^_^

Backpacks or saddle bags?

05.03.2008, 05:21 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I prefer duffle bags, but in this choice, it would have to be backpacks.

So ummm, nice, hot, coffee on a cold day or a nice, cold, ice coffee on a hot day?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.03.2008, 05:26 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hm, I don't really like coffee but I'd take the iced one over the hot one.

Eating something so hot that your eyes water or brain freeze?

05.03.2008, 05:28 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Hm, I don't really like coffee but I'd take the iced one over the hot one.

Eating something so hot that your eyes water or brain freeze?

something hot...

Ice cream sundae or in a cone...

I was eating dinner in a Mexican restaurant one evening and they had run out of chilis!!! So I asked them to please bring me something spicy to go with my meal... I see this little innocent looking ball in front of me and slice into it and have some with the beans... a half hour later, I was still hurting... beer, water, milk, bread, nothing had any effect on this tiny little devilll...
This was my introduction to Habanero... A cute little orange ball.... heh!

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.04.2008, 01:08 AM.

05.04.2008, 01:04 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ice cream sundae ^_^ so much more goodness.

And for the record, I would totally choose a brain freeze. xD

Sean Connery or Daniel Craig as James Bond?

05.04.2008, 01:08 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

SEAN simply because I am used to him...

iced tea or hot tea

05.04.2008, 01:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Sean Connery was gorgeous in his day ^_^

Iced tea...hm, I guess I just don't like hot stuff all that much unless it's a meal. Even then, I like it warm.

Email or msn?

05.04.2008, 01:14 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

email...

tea sweetened or not?

05.04.2008, 01:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Sweetened!

Long, slightly outgrown grass or neatly mowed grass?

05.04.2008, 01:37 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

neatly mowed (by someone other than myself)

paved streets or dirt roads?

05.04.2008, 01:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Paved streets.

Flat roofs or slanted roofs (is that the word?)...?

05.04.2008, 01:57 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

There is a term for it but I cant think of it at the moment...

But yeah, that kind... lol Slanted...

coca cola or pepsi

05.04.2008, 02:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's pitched. Pitched roofs.

Pepsi. Well Pepsi Max to be accurate.

Horse riding or cycling?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.04.2008, 04:06 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Eep, that's hard...

cycling.

photos or videos?

05.04.2008, 04:09 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Depends what of...

Photos I think. If its a family album thing. Yeah, photos.

Campfires: telling stories or singing songs round them.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.04.2008, 04:12 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Singing songs ^_^ I have good memories of that xP

Stamps or coins?

05.04.2008, 04:15 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

stamps

grass or shrubs

05.04.2008, 05:35 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm... grass actually. You can laze around on grass on sunny days...

Gold or silver?

My Anime List

05.04.2008, 10:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks