QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Most definitely planning ahead...

assuming that you've already been there...

which did you like best,

Junior High school

or

Senior High school

07.07.2010, 10:02 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Senior. Lots of sentimental stuff attached to my junior high memories but senior high was just, so much fun...I was surrounded by a lot of like-minded people and our teachers worked our butts off. It was a great experience.

Cruise or road trip?

07.08.2010, 12:38 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Road Trip... i think i"ll get sick riding on a ship.. or even looking at the water flow by

Skinny jeans or baggy jeans

07.09.2010, 05:59 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really like both xD
But I choose Skinny jeans because ,in my case I am a woman, it suits your body better. As long as your young you should show some body I think. In a good, proper way of course.

Videogames or board games?

07.09.2010, 09:44 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, that's a hard question.

Right now, videogames. I have 2 that I'm close to beating...which is amazing since I barely ever get the chance to play!

Natural or synthetic fibres (in your wardrobe)?

07.09.2010, 10:43 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Natural fibers... As long as they don't look like hippie clothes. But most of my wardrobe is synthetic because it's lots cheaper.

Fruits and vegetables, or stuff that's been cooked?

07.09.2010, 03:16 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Stuff that's been cooked. I love fruits and veggies but they're so much better when cooked!

Blues or Jazz?

07.09.2010, 10:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jazz, I hate blues

John Mayer or Damien Rice?

07.10.2010, 01:47 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

JOHN MAYER!!!!!! <3!

Yogurt or Jello

07.10.2010, 08:02 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Yogurt for sure. ^^ Jello just...jiggles. It's like alive.

Body piercings or tattoos?

07.10.2010, 11:30 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tattoos. I feel that piercings are far more likely to be utterly pointless and unattractive.

Netherlands or Spain?

07.11.2010, 08:24 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jusomekid
Ohmu

I want Netherlands to win!

Cats or Dogs

07.11.2010, 01:17 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Spain totally won.

Erm, dogs. Yeah, cuter.

Cotton candy or candy apple?

07.11.2010, 10:30 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

candy apples for sure...

Polish dogs
with sauerkraut

or

without sauerkraut?

07.12.2010, 02:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ehh, not really a fan of sausage like stuff...but with. ^^

Daily horoscopes or fortune cookies?

07.12.2010, 10:28 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Fortune cookies, I really like the idea We had some of those at last christmas and everyone loved it!

And yeah, Spain won I am a little dissapointed but I'm not really into soccer. We did a good job and so did our supporters But it's a little tragic we lost our final battle.

So...

orange or red?

07.13.2010, 02:43 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Normally red, but I picked orange on Sunday.

Cars or bikes?

07.13.2010, 05:22 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

ahhahaha
I'm lazy... cars!

cheese pizza

or

pizza with everything?

07.13.2010, 10:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Pizza with everything! I mean, not EVERYTHING but lots of stuff is better than just plain cheese.

Harleys or crotch rockets (motorcycles)?

07.14.2010, 01:24 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Difficult...I choose Harley!

Actors or authors?

Post last edited by Kemi on 07.23.2010, 07:24 AM.

07.23.2010, 07:23 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks