QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions This... And That Game Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sport!!!

jean skirt or pleated

04.27.2008, 05:29 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Grrrr! LOL

04.27.2008, 05:30 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok, shaved....

now jeanskirt of pleated

dog purrs back... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.27.2008, 05:31 PM.

04.27.2008, 05:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ husky--- depends --on a man definaltely pleated cos thats a kilt wayhay!!!!

moonlight or candlelight

04.27.2008, 05:32 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by seasprite
@ husky--- depends --on a man definaltely pleated cos thats a kilt wayhay!!!!

moonlight or candlelight

Moonlight...

Hairy chested man or bare chested man

EDIT: on this one, I'd like to see a number of females respond... Curiousity, so many different opinions on the subject...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.27.2008, 05:35 PM.

04.27.2008, 05:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've got a hairy chest, damn it, I'm so manly Oh yeah!!!

04.27.2008, 05:39 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Smooth please. With a light sweat...

Boxers or briefs.

04.27.2008, 06:07 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, I like bare ^_^ And I could do without the sweat as well xP

Um, boxers. Yeah.

Silk or lace?

04.27.2008, 06:10 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Silk, definitely.

Panties or thongs

04.27.2008, 06:13 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, you know. White, 100% cotton, standard-issue.

Wouldn't want to break any rules...

(Why the fixation on underwear?)

Top hat or bowler?

04.27.2008, 06:19 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh oh! Top hat ^^

Cane or monocle?

04.27.2008, 06:22 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Cane, spiffing don't you know!

Pin stripe or herring bone?

04.27.2008, 06:26 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Um depends on the occassion...but I like pinstripes more.

Tweed or cotton?

04.27.2008, 06:30 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cotton!!!! I guess...

Umm... mouse pad or mouse?

04.27.2008, 07:14 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

mouse, don't need the mouse pad to mouse along....

Tennis shoes (sneakers) or sandals

04.27.2008, 07:27 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tennis shoes because then you can have awesome converse! Ah yay!!!

Percussion or.... not percussion? )I am ignorant in the names of such things... shame,)

04.27.2008, 07:36 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
Tennis shoes because then you can have awesome converse! Ah yay!!!

Percussion or.... not percussion? )I am ignorant in the names of such things... shame,)

since I listen to a lot of Taiko, then percussion

shoes or barefoot

I like barefoot a lot... freaks ppl out when I go to the store barefooting... don't know why, it's no diff than wearing shoes...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.27.2008, 07:42 PM.

04.27.2008, 07:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Yeah Husky, it is...

I have to say barefoot. Now, my family will have to take back all accusations about me having "Hobbit feet" because of they way that they are shaped. They are definitely not Hobbit Feet!

Alright, um, eating something so unhealthy that you could feel the awfulness of it rushing through your body, or eating something so healthy that it tasted gross?

04.27.2008, 07:46 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

They are definitely not Hobbit Feet! (Kiki quote)

but what about the furry toes???

Sigh, you are always coming up with two negative choices....sigh

Eating something healthful, there is always tobasco sauce...

pine trees or oaks... (I wasn't gonna say maple's 'cause I know what my Canadian friends would choose, LOL)

04.27.2008, 07:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

oaks...

And Husky, the negative choices make things so much more fun! By the way, when my family members said that my feet reminded them of a hobbits, they also mentioned the fact that they would be a girl hobbit's because they don't have any hair. So ha
!

And a positive one... pencils or pens? (pencils for me)

04.27.2008, 08:01 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks