QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

bottom bunk

circus or concert

04.24.2008, 06:44 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Concert.

Buy or Sell?

04.24.2008, 06:56 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sell

rain or shine?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.24.2008, 06:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Great...again...

rain

dolphins or whales?

Post last edited by fenkashi on 04.24.2008, 07:00 PM.

04.24.2008, 06:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whales

goats or sheep?

04.24.2008, 07:04 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sheep! Handsdown!! They're just too fuzzy...

books or movies?

04.24.2008, 07:42 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Books

Jelly or ice cream? (we getting to the big philosophical ones now... )

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.24.2008, 07:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ice cream. Where's the philosophy in that one? So obvious. xD

phone or net?

04.24.2008, 07:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Phone, easy! Gotta love hearing the voice... hmmm... sexy.

skirt or trousers/pants? (males need not respond unless they have something they wish to tell us)

04.24.2008, 07:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Skirts! Because they're just so much more fun ^_^

Ears or tails? (as in on you, if you had to have one of the two...oh and animal ears)

Post last edited by fenkashi on 04.24.2008, 07:59 PM.

04.24.2008, 07:58 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

skirt or jeans for sure...

umm... stuffed animals or dolls? Yeah, always stay a kid...

Edit: Never mind, I used "dot dot dot" too much in that sentence. Take out three dots on last word.

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 04.24.2008, 08:01 PM.

04.24.2008, 08:00 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@ Fen : oh, I agree and I don't wear them.

Stuffed animals - assuming you mean cuddly toys/plushies and not taxidermy - ew!

Sauna or Turkish steam bath?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.24.2008, 08:02 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

umm... I dunno, Saddles.

Oh, and sorry about the fact that I posted in reply to what Saddles said, and that coming back again I realized that Fen already had. And in reply to Fen... ears. for some reason...

Yeah. Someone else can answer this one though, as I have no idea what a "Turkish Steam Bath" is/

04.24.2008, 08:06 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A sauna is Scandinavian and is a dry heat. Turkish baths are steamy - wet heat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_bath

04.24.2008, 08:12 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

ah- and that makes me have to pick one... darn.

04.24.2008, 08:14 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Well if you've not tried both you can't really choose, let someone else have a go?

04.24.2008, 08:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a bit lost here.... I'll just respond to fen's choices then. xP I'd pick ears, because according to deviantART, girls like that.

TV or radio?

04.25.2008, 02:57 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Farren
Baron

Tv i'm a visual person

04.25.2008, 03:21 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Farren didn't offer a choice - how hard can these games be? And Arren gets the wet fish round the face award for being the first person to repeat a choice! Yay!

I'll do it then: sauna.

cake or cake?

04.25.2008, 03:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@arren - we have already had tv and radio i answered tv...

@saddles - ahhh that cake... i'll pick the cake thats on the right...

Fingers Or Toes?

04.25.2008, 08:06 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks