QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
Watching the Hanshin Tigers vs Tokyo Giants baseball match at the Tokyo Dome.

Really fun.

I thought you didn't like baseball? You were to delusionally wrapped up in soccer . Baseball is great, it is the beautiful game and always will be.

Highlight: just about to take off to visit the old high school, im going to leach references off old teachers and I need to say hello to a few other ones to, so it will be all good.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.07.2008, 11:53 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Driving to my kids school with my Mini Convertable's hood down with my Raybans on 8]

05.07.2008, 02:22 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: I'm bruised, burnt and hurting all over with an exam tomorrow, but damn I've had a good day. Out in the fields with beer, Frisbees and balls, with all the awesome people I know from Uni, as well as someone I have my eye on. I've got to text her tomorrow to sort out a barbeque for my mates 21st.

Should be good.

05.07.2008, 02:36 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight: getting my 2 references, all i need to do is call old work for the last one.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.07.2008, 02:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: Mm easy peasy English SATs (hurray!)

AND AND water fight at lunchtime I got drenched in water, whilst wearing a thin pale-coloured blouse ^^'

As you can guess, I was impatient for it to dry.

05.07.2008, 03:01 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: I'm done History exams...

Lowlight: @_@ my head...terrible way to spend 5 hours. I think my class is bound to get carpal tunnel. No party today...we were all feeling too doomed.

05.07.2008, 03:07 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
I got drenched in water, whilst wearing a thin pale-coloured blouse ^^'

As you can guess, I was impatient for it to dry.

Sometimes, just occasionally there are details we do not need to know. It's not often just once in a while, you know?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.07.2008, 03:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Sometimes, just occasionally there are details we do not need to know. It's not often just once in a while, you know?

Dont worry, it wasnt for your benefit

I was simply stating the downside of the water fight.

Calm down.

05.07.2008, 03:39 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Oooh Ooh, highlight: old job is giving me a reference, I am all set. Ive been on a little mini two-day roll. Everything has worked out perfectly, its a great feeling and is spurring onward irrational blissfulness, good day today.

Click for Gallery^^

05.07.2008, 04:50 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I feel cursed again. O_O I've had a bad two days..

Some funny things at school. The cute little kids for the drama fest in classy clothing. More Yoite, blah blah..

Downlight: My life will be hell once my cousins are finally Shaun's neighbours, I'll have to hide from his camera, blah blah.. My boyfriend didn't come and Rae is mad at him because he has more chances than I do to go see me and yet he never does and Pat went to find him. I would've followed but.. -.- The Phantom of the Opera book is going to kill me.. blah blah.. Very blahish day. My mom's at my school all of tomorrow because of the drama fest. I'm stuck in school. I wonder if Ty went home early or just disappeared. x.X Usually he does that when Rae says something weird to him but she didn't so he must've had trouble or something..

05.07.2008, 05:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru
quote:
Originally posted by JRR

Really fun.

I thought you didn't like baseball? You were to delusionally wrapped up in soccer . Baseball is great, it is the beautiful game and always will be.

I expect you always have "___ is great, it is the beautiful game and always will be" ready to paste into your posts.

05.07.2008, 05:48 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dgm 82 is finally up, and its mufty at school so no pink dress today.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.07.2008, 06:14 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Highlight: Chapter 61 Ouran High School Host Club.

Amazing.

Lowlight: I have to wait ages for the next chapter!

This is the worst anime/manga hangover i've ever had...

05.07.2008, 06:37 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru
quote:
Originally posted by JRR

Really fun.

I expect you always have "___ is great, it is the beautiful game and always will be" ready to paste into your posts.

No, thats baseball's tagline. Soccer, as much as I don't agree with it, is tagged as 'the worlds game'. Baseball's is 'the beautiful game'. Thats as it is known in the USA, and they invented it so they can tag it as they want.

Click for Gallery^^

05.07.2008, 06:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Highlight: Chapter 61 Ouran High School Host Club.

Amazing.

Lowlight: I have to wait ages for the next chapter!

This is the worst anime/manga hangover i've ever had...

*pats back and slaps* I've been waiting almost a month now more than you! @_@ XD Sorry, no but really, I like gasp and die when a new chaptre comes out. It'll be out without fail near the end of the month so it's not that far away. :3 Think positive or it'll drag on and I'll have to resort to kicking you. *read it the day it was first on the site* *cough* But does anyone know the scanlators site for that series? -.- I've been trying to find series being put out that I don't have the scan sites of.

05.07.2008, 07:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: Having a mostly good day again and swinging at the park.
Lowlight: I never got the part that I wanted in the play... waaa. Now I have to be a maid. Y'know, I think that I want to forget about this because I have hardly any lines and it'll take up a lot of (boring) time with practicing and such and I don't want to have to go through that if I just have a very, very small part. I told one of the people in charge of the play that I wanted to quit, and O.O. First, she said something like this "Well, Tate, you made a commitment", and very mad she did sound,. Where does this come from? She's my teacher's daughter, and thus says things like this. The only thing is the fact that it's obnoxious when she says it. Now that she's in her mom's class she has this air of... annoying superiority. Another thing is the fact that she doesn't actually have whatever power that she thinks that she has! Ugh... so anyway. "Well, Tate, you made a commitment."
"But I only auditioned!"
"But it was still a commitment and you can't quit on that."
"We have to find someone else to do it if you quit and that's hard. And you made a commitment!"
"And I still want to quit..."
"Tate, if you make a commitment, you have to stick to it. You can't just quit on it all the time."
"What if it's a commitment that I don't want to make?"
(I explain why I don't want to be in the play, and she makes some strange comment that I can't recall...)
"Well, then you're going to have to find someone else to make the commitment that you didn't make and that's going to be even harder." ErrgH!!!! I should have talked to Sarah.. who wouldn't be all annoying like that in any way! Actually, I think that I said something to her first.. and she said that I should talk to her later.
Well, anyway, that bugged me. Very bad. And I am annoyed because it isn't my fault that they figured that I made some sort of bizarre commitment, even though I never even said that I wanted to keep that part! It's not like practice has even started and it's not like I ever said anything about wanting to stay where I was! I auditioned for three different parts, that being my LAST choice.

Anyway, I'm done venting. Random light: I got stuck in a shirt. It was kinda funny...

Edit: The conversation and my reiteration of it made everything sound rather less obnoxious than it actually was... well, it was pretty darn annoying! Because I never made a "commitment" anyway...

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.07.2008, 09:05 PM.

05.07.2008, 09:04 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, I imagine that it takes some doing to get STUCK in a shirt... Not exactly like an elevator, you know??? Or in a car underwater...?

05.08.2008, 01:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it was a rather stiff white shirt, you know, and not the kind with buttons down the middle. No, this was a sort of a strange zip down the side shirt. And it took me a while to actually get it off... anyway.

05.08.2008, 02:04 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight: going to finish new ep of dgm soon. yay! kuro-chan gets to fight!

lowlight: i fell down the stairs at school. to say it smarts would be an understatement.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.08.2008, 02:23 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlght: get the tickets for Seoul
I will go there next wednesday *yay*

I luv the susuwatari^^

05.08.2008, 03:39 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks