QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LOWLIGHT:

Well okay I know I havent done anything yet so I cant exactly have a lowlight BUT..

MATHS EXAMS! ALL TODAY! *dies*

I'll say how they went when I get back but still, eurghh...

And I only just scraped a 7 last test, I really need to even that out...

05.06.2008, 02:50 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww, that sucks. Well, good luck!

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru
Awww, everyone with their love stories. Makes me feel lonesome

Agreed.

05.06.2008, 02:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry...

05.06.2008, 03:13 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i may or may not be in the process of getting a boyfriend

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.06.2008, 04:12 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You should probably clear that up lol.

05.06.2008, 04:15 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im doing that right now.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.06.2008, 04:16 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whoa. The forum woke up. Busy overnight.

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Ah, I don't know how to kiss. Neither did he, I think. That doesn't really matter much to me though. I'm just delighted I actually did it and I'm happy now. ^^
Awww, so are soooo wonderful! And so cute! *hugs* But it’s all ahead of you, learn and enjoy! You two can invent a whole new style of kissing if you want, there are no rules.

About guy smells, I can understand but we guys have the advantage, you ladies smell so much better. Awesome!
quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Waaaah I miss having a boyfriend to smell

Guys always seem to smell nice...

*Sits in corner and mopes*
*hugs* Wow, lots of hugging going on in the forum these days… Don’t worry, someone will come along, someone as super and zany and fun as you can’t possibly go unnoticed for long.
quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Yay! My profs are great (so far) and my classes look like they might not be too hard. Maybe.
I’m still in shell shock over the length of your day, university in Britain isn’t like that. Just ask Frigidchill… But anyway, glad you think you can handle it. Just, you know, try and remember we’re here

*hugs Mushka’s profs*
quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow{Kiki}
I slacked off the all the time and talked to (yeah, that person again) about random stuff.
That person gets mentioned a lot. You should tell them your feelings. Drop some unsubtle hints. Or is that person the one you don’t want to get involved with?
quote:
Originally posted by Fenkashi
breakfast today included hash browns. hash browns have the potential to be the love of my life ^_^
Me and hash browns love each other too. A lot. I secretly go to hotel rooms with them at lunchtime while I'm in town... However I once had a bad experience with them. I found an almost-empty box of them in our freezer once. I was in one of those “let’s clear out all the old junk in here and eat it up to make space” moods and cooked these HBs. I think I oven-cooked them – can’t remember now. But they came out as hard as rocks. Literally, you could have sunk the Bismarck with them. Molars were shattering all over the kitchen, the casualty rate was like the first day on the Somme. It was Bad. Very Bad. The story of Martin and the Hash Browns of Doom has gone down in infamy in my family history.

quote:
Originally posted by Fenkashi
HL2: pre-exam party in the school foyer (don't ask)
I’m asking

quote:
*has memories of her own first kiss...mmm*
Mine was… regrettable. Very. And not worth retelling here. I try not to retell it in my own head if I can help it…

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.06.2008, 08:08 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank I’m still in shell shock over the length of your day, university in Britain isn’t like that. Just ask Frigidchill…

Well I don't know how long the days are over there, but mine are lovely and short, usually like one, two hour lecture a day. I think it might have something to do with the British Education system and how it's painfully based off Plato's Republic which means that we focus on one or two subjects at most. Or so I've been told.

Anyway!

Highlight: Sitting in the sun and restringing my guitar. To my surprise, I can completely retune it without needed a tuner, or another guitar. Ya!

Lowlight: Revising visual systems of the brain. Why, why as a Psychology/Sociology student, do I need to know this much about eyes, which is basically biology. It bores me!

05.06.2008, 08:40 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Going to a family meeting with my host parents. Me, host parents, their daughter with husband, son in law's sister with 14yr old (shy) daughter and their son, wife and their 2yr old (incredibly cute) son San-chan.

We reserved a big room on the 32nd floor of the daughters apt bldng. Beautiful view, especially onto the nearby train station. San-chan stood by the window for literally hours and would announce the arrival of every train with a loud "A!". Kawaii!!

I also played some football with him.

05.06.2008, 09:02 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds great. A 32nd floor apartment eh? Pretty views but not for me, I like my garden too much.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.06.2008, 09:04 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

You could have a garden in the sky! (or a roof...)

05.06.2008, 09:12 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, the apt bldng has, like, a communal room on that floor which apt users can reserve im advance.

05.06.2008, 09:12 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

But its great that the family is welcoming you into their lives like this. So good.

05.06.2008, 09:16 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have never been to a level that high. Despite my best efforts, my acrophobia refuses to go away. Just two weeks ago I climbed the rack in my warehouse and it started swaying, it felt like the whole world was on a swing.

And I live on the 15th floor too, yikes.

But that's some awesome building. Rent must be sky high, that.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.06.2008, 09:23 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: . . . my English exams are over? One of them went well? I had no classes today. Just hung out with my friends, in the sun, for ages, with ice-cream, between exams.

Lowlight: Ugh, I feel crap. I got like 2 hours sleep last night, and now I have a cold. And I had no lunch. And the last exam was really, really hard.

But hey, study leave starts tomorrow. Yayz. And the weather's finally nice enough to put the tortoises out in the garden.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.06.2008, 11:40 AM.

05.06.2008, 11:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lowlight: Exams don't start till afternoon...that means I'll be writing till 5. I hate afternoon exams. You just sit there all morning...forgetting more and more things you should remember.

>_<

I'm so going to need some luck for these History exams.

05.06.2008, 11:43 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, good luck then fen. As far as history goes, I'm already a lost cause. I haven't done my exam yet but I'm pretty sure I'll fail it. Might get a D if I'm lucky. It's strange that my grades took such a nosedive in this subject, it hasn't happened in any other. Other than in history I get A's and B's most of the time.

My Anime List

05.06.2008, 11:47 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My study leave has started. Sorry to hear you're not feeling so great Kaz... *hugs*

05.06.2008, 12:03 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
I'm so going to need some luck for these History exams.

No you're not. You're brilliant, you'll fly through them. I'll pray for you anyway. I'm praying for everyone on the forum who's study for/taking exams right now.

Prayers to Kaz and Arren too.

05.06.2008, 12:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, thanks Saddle ^_^

Thanks for the luck, Kaz. Same goes for your exams and I hope you feel better.

*hugs*

HL: It just hit me. Today and then tomorrow...and I never have to do History again (well, other than one more exam in June)! ^_^ Right, I'm all motivated now.

Off to school! See you guys later!

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.06.2008, 12:59 PM.

05.06.2008, 12:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks