QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got an e-mail today from a friend who I have not heard from properly in months - since before Christmas. I was very worried about them and it was just so good to hear from them! Really really made not just my day but my whole week, if not year so far. Its just a huge weight of worry off my mind knowing they are okay, even though they've gone through an unhappy time.

It made me realise how much I love them and care about them and how important staying in touch is.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.11.2008, 04:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: Mother's day! I took my mom out for shopping and then lunch ^_^ Fun stuff!

05.11.2008, 04:10 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lowlight: Been in a crappy mood all day. Don't really know what's up, I just don't want to deal with people at the moment. :|

05.11.2008, 04:38 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*hugs frigidchill in a purely manly way*

Oh, and my (new) highlight has been mentioned already.

Post last edited by arren18 on 05.11.2008, 04:43 PM.

05.11.2008, 04:42 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww... *hugs frigidchill...in um, the normal way*

Ah, English exam tomorrow...I should study

05.11.2008, 04:44 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm, I'm really confused. As far as I can recall, Mother's Day was in March. So why's everybody saying it's today? Is it different in the UK from everywhere else?

05.11.2008, 04:45 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the hugs guys. I feel slightly better now.

It better not be mothers day. Otherwise I'm screwed.

05.11.2008, 04:46 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill
Thanks for the hugs guys. I feel slightly better now.

It better not be mothers day. Otherwise I'm screwed.

Oh don't worry, it is in a lot of countries but not in Britain...didn't it already pass there?

05.11.2008, 04:49 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Yeah, see my puzzled post.

05.11.2008, 04:50 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Yeah, see my puzzled post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day

Hehe, rest assured xD

edited because arren thinks I should learn to type out my link's properly...

It's not my fault, the tavern was being funny...xD

edited yet again cuz I can't spell...

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.11.2008, 05:06 PM.

05.11.2008, 04:52 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

You should work on how you type your links, fen.

edited because the smiley is annoying me.

edited again because fen noticed.

Post last edited by arren18 on 05.11.2008, 05:03 PM.

05.11.2008, 04:55 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm watching House and enjoying a lazy sunday, after running around for a few days, nice to do nothing for a change.

Jees, the links are messed up, posted this int he wrong place, but i can fix that.

Highlight: new Code Geass, Nabari no Ou and Bleach(only cause I forgot to download it when it came out).

Lowlight: My baseball team is a band-aid, a big gigantic band-aid. They lost 2 short stops, their all-star center fielder and their set-up guy in the bullpen. For people unfamiliar with baseball terms, that means they are screwed.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 05.11.2008, 05:24 PM.

05.11.2008, 05:15 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight: inter uniform. yay, no more cold.
lowlight: stockings itch.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.11.2008, 05:25 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
Where? I'll happily scratch

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.11.2008, 06:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
Where? I'll happily scratch

Haha, it's moments like these that in old school animes, the girl would pull out a huge hammer and pound you on the head xP

Anyways, my highlight...basically wasting the entire afternoon here and in other places, talking to people. xD Now I shall go study...

05.11.2008, 07:20 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Haha, it's moments like these that in old school animes, the girl would pull out a huge hammer and pound you on the head xP
But I'd die happy...

Yeah, go study, go on, be useful or something. Take over the world while watching anime, downloading music and reading manga and finding superb anime-art.

I'm convinced you have a time machine, or lacking that a pact with the devil.

Heheheh...

05.11.2008, 07:27 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
But I'd die happy...

Yeah, go study, go on, be useful or something. Take over the world while watching anime, downloading music and reading manga and finding superb anime-art.

I'm convinced you have a time machine, or lacking that a pact with the devil.

Heheheh...

xP

Oh how I wish I had a time machine...meeting the devil would be cool too, though. I'd decide on the pact part after the meeting, though...you know, it could be troublesome if he's actually evil and takes my soul.

Ah, I can't study...TT_TT

05.11.2008, 07:36 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heheh, Fen can't do something! Must be a first.

You could do a Sunday RPG post. I think its a game of "everyone go sit real close to Chi and Hibiki and LISTEN and INTERRUPT and P**S THEM OFF."

05.11.2008, 07:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I have to study though ...

And is this really the time to be laughing at me? xP I'll post soon...

05.11.2008, 07:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: food when i get home, and running with my dog

05.11.2008, 09:07 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks