QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What's the highlight of your day?
Thread #1
-------------------------------

Highlight: People on the bus today. First Japanese girl got on the bus, and she was wearing one of those Chinese communist jackets - olive green, red star, functional style. It didn't really match her transparent skirt. And I don't know if she was intending to be expressing Chinese nationalism... anyway, then this Chinese guy boarded the bus, but he had just come from a martial arts academy. Kendo, judging by the wooden sword he was carrying. And so he was wearing traditional Japanese clothing - the gi and the long skirt-like thing, whose name I used to know.

So they were sort of wearing opposite clothing. And he was very good-looking in his outfit, and the Japanese girl stared at him when he went by.

That was quite amusing, but then I felt guilty for spying on people, even though they were right there on the bus. But shortly after that, the bus nearly hit a car doing a U-turn where it wasn't supposed to (actually the bus driver stopped within maybe ten centimetres of the car - I sure hope it taught that driver a lesson). So that kind of shook all the distractions away.

Edit - New highlight!

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
I love you.

Err, yeah - post your highlight

Post last edited by Mush on 05.01.2008, 02:26 AM.

05.01.2008, 02:24 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww, I've loved you for ages but never said, I kinda thought it was unnecessary... I now feel terrible, dunno why... but anyway, there you go... *feels sheepish*

Why the 2nd thread? Are we abandoning the first one?

Hmmm... traditional Japanese dress on men and women. I love it too...

I love the Chinese cheongsam (?sp) dresses as well, so beautiful.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.01.2008, 02:36 AM.

05.01.2008, 02:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LOL my highlight was Saddles post

Gosh Saddls your such an idiot I swear if Mushka or Fen says anything remotely lovey dovey you POUNCE!

Makes me laugh ^^

Mmm Jaffa Cakes.

05.01.2008, 02:38 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm just a big softie. I pounce on your posts too, haven't you noticed. I even hugged Arren the other day...

I think (not sure) I hugged Roar once?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.01.2008, 02:39 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dont you go a'pouncing on me mister! Or i'll tell you to pounce off

Ahh I see, your onto the guys now?

I can see i'm going to have to promote myself to self-elected Saddles Watcher to make sure you keep in line. Your on the verge of going into a cyber-hug frenzy I can tell.

05.01.2008, 02:41 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You self-elected yourself a while back.

Anyway, have you a highlight or are you just here to stalk me?

05.01.2008, 02:43 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Rofl, no I am not here to stalk you.

IF YOU HAD READ my first post, I declared my highlight to be eating Jaffa Cakes and my extreme amusement at you pouncing on Mushka.

Dear me boy, pay attention!

05.01.2008, 02:49 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Awww, I've loved you for ages but never said, I kinda thought it was unnecessary... I now feel terrible, dunno why... but anyway, there you go... *feels sheepish*
#1 rule about girls - even say the obvious.
quote:
Why the 2nd thread? Are we abandoning the first one?
Apparently... Weren't you at the meeting? There was a box for complaints in the basement of an old building in the closet marked "Beware of the Leopard".
quote:
I love the Chinese cheongsam (?sp) dresses as well, so beautiful.
Yeah, a friend of mine wore one to prom... really pretty

Whee, spamming my own new thread.

05.01.2008, 02:50 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Apparently... Weren't you at the meeting? There was a box for complaints in the basement of an old building in the closet marked "Beware of the Leopard".

Lol i'm just reading that at the moment For some reason I always find it spooky when someone quotes a book i'm reading, even if its a particularly well known one like Hitchhikers Guide.

05.01.2008, 02:52 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This has gotta be the fastest derailment of a thread I've seen in a while xP

Ah well, here's to stating the obvious! Why is it that guys think they're the only ones that need things said clearly?

I love you too Mushka!

I'm waiting for my highlight...due anytime now ^_^

05.01.2008, 02:53 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love you all too!

Especially Fenkashi. And especially Saddles. And especially NC. And especially Roarkiller.

... I guess stating the obvious can be tricky sometimes

Right. Highlights. This isn't the love thread...

05.01.2008, 03:19 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I even hugged Arren the other day...

Yeah, I could've done without that.

Highlight: After today, the only French I'll need to do is going in tomorrow for a revision thing, and the exam. Yay!

05.01.2008, 03:24 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: sausagues for tea and ghibli online

05.01.2008, 03:32 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight: funniest ep of dgm since that one time komui destroyed paris by acciedent. we should see jasdero and devit more often.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.01.2008, 03:46 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
I love you all too!

Especially Fenkashi. And especially Saddles. And especially NC. And especially Roarkiller.

... I guess stating the obvious can be tricky sometimes

Right. Highlights. This isn't the love thread...

Yay! Group hug! It's like a 1966 rock festival today.

I love NC too! And Fen! And Maho! And Miyrru! And Husky! Well, you get the idea...

There's my highlight.

Wow I love this forum.

Lowlight : No RPG post for me...

AnnoyedLight : Other than Icchan yelling at me. Sheesh.

05.01.2008, 05:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Aww! I love all you guys too

bloody hippies...

EDIT: I just re-read Mushka's post and realised I was an 'espescially' *happy happy*

Lowlight: *gasp* I WAS MISLEAD! We have Sex Ed next week not this week. This week was spent largely setting down ground rules for next week. They really dont trust us at all. Thats probably for the best.

Handed in a bunch of essays that needed handing in.

I haave SATs...NEXT WEEK! And I swear i've done next to no revision. Im pathetic, I just dont have any motivation. Ahh as long as I scrape a 7 in everything s'all good.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 05.01.2008, 12:02 PM.

05.01.2008, 11:57 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight: mouth is getting better, i cant wait until I can eat again, Im getting a pile of my favourite foods and eating them all.

Lowlight: Nightmare. Scared the life out of me. I almost dont even want to think about it.

*hugs back to Mushka*

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.01.2008, 12:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

new chaspter of beast master.
it just broke the cute scale.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.01.2008, 06:37 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: Throwing rocks at people during the time that we were supposed to be quiet. I was outside, where the teacher didn't realize that we weren't just sitting and pondering and making throwing motions where the war began. It was lots of fun!

Yeah.

05.01.2008, 07:33 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: its a weekend this weekend,

cause it's friday today.

but other then that meh

05.01.2008, 09:07 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks