QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Judy and Mary - Blue Tears

12.20.2019, 10:57 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A country western concert at the famous Ryman Theater in Nashville, Tennessee celebrating the 16 hour Country Music documentary produced by Ted Burns,,,

I'm currently listening to Roseanne Cash singing "I Still Miss Someone" referring to her father, Johnny Cash and the tears are flowing from my eyes...

02.29.2020, 01:49 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Younger Brother (which is Simon Posford from Shpongle) - Train

Train

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.13.2020, 02:23 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Listened to "Train", Liked parts, but wasn't taken with other parts..

And then I noticed somw videos on Steam Trains and Train routes from Chicago to Los Angeles and Los Angeles to Seattle... Satched hours of them... lol

03.14.2020, 08:57 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A theme from serbian film.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

03.22.2020, 12:40 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Started off well, but at the 0:26 mark, the buzzing just grated and after 10 seconds, I had to turn it off...

03.23.2020, 12:30 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, it do be like that sometimes.

In fact, you could say the same about the film it is from. Except, of course, the timings will be different.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

Post last edited by makc on 03.23.2020, 09:07 PM.

03.23.2020, 09:05 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Listening to a recap of 'Celtic Woman' from over the last 15 years....

Beautiful sounds...

And enjoying the violin sounds of Máiréad Nesbitt ...

And young Chloe's rendition of 'Ave Maria'...

many others... All Beautiful...

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.29.2020, 12:41 AM.

03.28.2020, 11:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Some Undertale OST with rain and thunder in the background. Nice for working.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.07.2020, 09:08 PM.

05.07.2020, 09:07 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sayonara Ponytail - Kimi wa tomodachi

05.11.2020, 03:52 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bloom - Space Cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2aIoa8SHM0

quickly followed by Steve Void & Beauz - Hide & Seek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAVwojwFzk

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.25.2020, 06:12 PM.

05.25.2020, 06:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Champagne Gold ~ Hypnosis Mic (Matenrou Division/Hifumi Izanami)

My Anime List

07.21.2020, 09:41 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hurry Up Mode ~ BUCK-TICK

My Anime List

07.26.2020, 10:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Puzzle ~ ROUND TABLE ft. Nino

My Anime List

08.25.2020, 09:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Marutsuke ~ Centimillimental

My Anime List

08.30.2020, 07:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
poncholumps
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.23.20
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by poncholumps Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay

11.24.2020, 01:48 PM poncholumps is offline   Profile for poncholumps Add poncholumps to your buddy list
KaliAce
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.05.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by KaliAce Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dynamite by BTS

01.13.2021, 04:36 PM KaliAce is offline   Profile for KaliAce Add KaliAce to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

May It Be ~ Celtic Woman

My Anime List

02.23.2021, 10:43 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A track from Netflix's "The Dig" (which I highly recommend).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah4DdLTrdn8

02.25.2021, 06:15 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

And as a complete contrast to that, Bloom - Space Cruise (it even has a 3D rendered anime background which is super cute)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2aIoa8SHM0

02.25.2021, 06:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks