QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Brightdown - Tamaki Nami

<3

My Anime List

05.14.2008, 04:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Peter Gabriel - So - Mercy Street....

05.14.2008, 04:49 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

snow kiss by nirgillus. i think.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.15.2008, 02:04 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
snow kiss by nirgillus. i think.

One more time: N - I - R - G - I - L - I - S. I will keep going until you get it right. xD

Yume No Tsuduki E - Surface

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.15.2008, 04:39 AM.

05.15.2008, 04:38 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

take your canvas bags to the supermarket- tim minchin.
no, not a ad song, its a real song.
man, i want an anthem button now...

05.15.2008, 04:42 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Antoinette Blue - Kitade Nana

What a bizarre name for a song. Hm. This is the... fourth? Yeah, the fourth ED to D Gray-man.

My Anime List

05.15.2008, 09:05 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

tickle me pink - johnny flynn

love this song

05.15.2008, 10:20 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Buttoned Down by Straylight Run. 8]

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.15.2008, 01:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Race For The Prize - The Flaming Lips

05.15.2008, 01:03 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Exorcist, A Black Clergyman - Kaoru Wada

8D

My Anime List

05.15.2008, 02:58 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret - Queens Of The Stone Age

05.15.2008, 03:24 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Metallica - Kill 'Em All - No Remorse.. 8]

05.15.2008, 03:26 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Snow Kiss - NIRGILIS

My Anime List

05.15.2008, 04:01 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

It's A Hard Life - Queen

05.15.2008, 04:40 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

humph... actually nothing except the cooling fan on my PC...

05.16.2008, 12:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your Lucky Day In Hell - Eels.

05.16.2008, 03:44 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Audioslave - i am the highway

05.16.2008, 04:21 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My computer, softly whirring away... Yeah, I just crawled out of bed. Music would probably kill me ATM... -__-

My Anime List

05.16.2008, 05:30 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

listening to skin bolric beating the crap outta kanda. ooh, hes gettin mad now...

05.16.2008, 06:02 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wow, nice choice of listening harms. xD As long as Skin doesn't kill him that is.

Now I'm listening to Brightdown by Tamaki Nami. Just about to watch episode 50.

My Anime List

05.16.2008, 06:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks