QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Listening to a PBS station show of Folk Music songs from my youth, ages ago... Kingston Trio; Brothers Four; Smothers Brothers; Peter, Paul and Mary; Trini Lopez; Glenn Yarborough...and more
tunes---
"Try to Remember"; "The Garden Song"; "Green Fields"; "If I had a Hammer"; Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" ; "Lonesome Traveler": "Blowin' in the Wind"; "500 Miles"; "Puff, The Magic Dragon"; "Lemon Tree" and more...

Had to edit about how much I enjoyed singing along with all of these songs..

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.13.2021, 08:07 PM.

03.13.2021, 07:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Another PBS show on Johnny Cash and singing along with the songs that I remember... I used to sing some of his songs to Karaoke music and a number of other artists. I love singing the old songs...

04.14.2021, 02:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Nier Automata OST. It's got some beautifully tranquil tracks.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.14.2021, 03:29 PM.

04.14.2021, 03:28 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
KaliAce
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.05.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by KaliAce Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Soundtrack of New Amsterdam (Netflix)

04.26.2021, 01:36 PM KaliAce is offline   Profile for KaliAce Add KaliAce to your buddy list
ragstack
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ragstack Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am currently into Kpop these past few months, Red Velvet and BTS

04.28.2021, 04:28 PM ragstack is offline   Profile for ragstack Add ragstack to your buddy list
rompglide
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Psycho by Red Velvet

Post last edited by rompglide on 05.11.2021, 11:45 AM.

05.11.2021, 11:44 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heaven's Not Enough ~ Steve Conte

My Anime List

06.19.2021, 09:16 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Variety ofClassical Country/Western tunes from back in the '30's, '40's, '50's and '60's...

06.19.2021, 10:53 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Kaji to Kenka wa Edo no Hana ~ Sayuri Ishikawa feat. Kreva, Miyavi

I'd only ever seen Sayuri Ishikawa in kimono, singing enka, so I found this collaboration a cool departure from her usual style.

My Anime List

06.22.2021, 04:55 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Rain ~ Steve Conte

My Anime List

07.06.2021, 11:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is Hardcore-Pulp

07.07.2021, 08:46 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
coliningram68
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.06.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by coliningram68 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am listening right now The Program Audio Series podcast and it kind of like black mirror meets AI - very well done.

08.06.2021, 01:57 AM coliningram68 is offline   Profile for coliningram68 Add coliningram68 to your buddy list
rompglide
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

listening to an acoustic playlist on Spotify

08.06.2021, 04:29 PM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
poncholumps
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.23.20
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by poncholumps Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't Go Yet -Camila Cabello

08.10.2021, 03:50 PM poncholumps is offline   Profile for poncholumps Add poncholumps to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Listening to Celtic Woman: Ancient Land

09.04.2021, 12:06 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Takairtas
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.12.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takairtas Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I currently have only 3 moods: nu metal, light folk and k-pop. And if I have the first one more often, the second one quite often, then the third one is very rare. I listen to folk music when I draw or work. Instrumental compositions like "Green Sleeves" calm down, give you focus. Celtic motifs immerse you in a kind of meditation, in which you begin to be more productive. And bts just improves my mood. Of course, not all of their songs are easy. Many of the lyrics tell about the difficult fate of the lyrical hero, or about the difficulties of life, but I don't know Korean, so I enjoy: D

09.12.2021, 12:36 PM Takairtas is offline   Profile for Takairtas Add Takairtas to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

There was an on air interview with Ringo Starr on the Jimmy Kimmel show, followd a bit later by the "Doobie Brothers"... Listening to them now...

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.24.2021, 03:36 AM.

09.24.2021, 03:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The Final Fantasy XII soundtrack.

My Anime List

10.07.2021, 09:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
ButaPairotto
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.26.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ButaPairotto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

From Father to Son by The Sidh

10.14.2021, 12:58 PM ButaPairotto is offline   Profile for ButaPairotto Add ButaPairotto to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The Girl Who Fell From the Sky ~ Joe Hisaishi

My Anime List

10.21.2021, 09:31 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks