QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  #2 What are you listening to right now?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thread 1

-----------

Yay! I like this thread ^_^

This is your life - Switchfoot

05.01.2008, 02:51 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Some classical music I recorded from CBC Radio Two. It's so nice...

05.01.2008, 03:24 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

some hippie yumundy market music 0f dad's ...it's acually quite good.

05.01.2008, 04:04 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She Paints Me Blue by Something Corporate.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.01.2008, 11:23 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Counter Spark - Sondre Lerche

05.02.2008, 07:06 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, 5am and I'm listening to the bagpipes...

One of these days, I gotta go change the CD's in the player...

05.02.2008, 08:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend

dude, so cool xP

05.02.2008, 08:19 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend

dude, so cool xP

Here here, VW are very cool.

Speaking of a cool band, MGMT - Time to Pretend

05.02.2008, 08:47 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Britney Spears - Break The Ice *remix*

lol, usually don't like this sorta music but I've been wanting to write a certain story and it seems quite a few of the newer songs fit it. But it needs something French.. And crap, now I can't have any romance in that story because of its tempo. It won't let me, I feel nothing of the characters when I try. ;_; And it's only in that one story. I feel ashamed by my work ethics. >.< My poor children.. *wtf?*

It gives me an outlook on it though. I wanna put shinigami in my stories. I already have dead peoples..

05.02.2008, 09:57 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nothing Special by Illscarlet

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.02.2008, 11:58 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
frigidchill
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cassius by Foals

05.02.2008, 12:18 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For Fruits Basket - Ritsuko Okazaki

I found the karaoke version! This is what I'm listening to. I think I may cry... they played this in episode 8... the one with Hatori...

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.02.2008, 12:52 PM.

05.02.2008, 12:52 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Tree Tops - Elias

05.02.2008, 06:18 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill
Speaking of a cool band, MGMT - Time to Pretend

Awesome. 8]

The Great Escape by We Are Scientists

05.02.2008, 06:34 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
frigidchill
Totoro

They are so awesome ^^.

Going for a more mellow approach: Every day is Like Sunday - Morrissey

05.02.2008, 07:55 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sigh, Bagpipes again...

OK, I am changing the CD's right now!!!!

hahaha, almost put another pipes CD in...

now have Ravel (including my fav of his, 'Bolero',
Indian Spirit Sounds and flute,
Ventures,

left the studio ghibli symphony and the taiko drums...

All instrumentals!!!

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.02.2008, 09:55 PM.

05.02.2008, 09:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

People talking and the jingling of a dog's collar.

05.02.2008, 09:51 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
People talking and the jingling of a dog's collar.

But I'm just sitting here, not moving...

Oh, another mutt...

05.02.2008, 09:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Somewhere a Clock's Ticking - Snow Patrol

edit: and now Chain by Hitomi Yaida ... cute song ^_^

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.03.2008, 03:42 PM.

05.03.2008, 03:35 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spiegel im Spiegel. I recorded it from the radio. It's the most beautiful piece I've heard in a long time...

05.04.2008, 02:43 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks