QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

George Gershwin shows tunes...

05.08.2008, 04:36 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mugen Activate - Kaoru Wada

Nyar, this is Kanda's battle music. >8D So cool. Mugen is Kanda's sword.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.08.2008, 04:47 PM.

05.08.2008, 04:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Benny Goodman..."Stompin' at the Savoy"...

Bought some CD discards from the library last night...

now, "I'll See You in My Dreams"

05.08.2008, 05:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My other cat wishing that my mom would let her into the bathroom, but she's taking a shower...
What an interesting patting noise that she makes while scratching on the door!

05.08.2008, 05:35 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

"A-Tisket, A-Tasket" Glenn Miller with vocals by Ella Fitzgerald... From around 1943...

Now,
What do you do in the Infantry" with "Johnny Desmond and the Crew Chiefs"

05.08.2008, 05:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Them - the Cranberries

ooh such a rainy day song ^_^

05.08.2008, 07:47 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gackt - Vanilla

KH2- Utada Hikaru - I Love You

05.08.2008, 07:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Grand Canyon Suite... Leonard Bernstein

05.08.2008, 11:13 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Music from a movie that's playing... I really don't like this movie at all so far. I just don't- so now I'm ignoring it and reading and stuff. But that's what i'm listening to right now!

05.09.2008, 12:59 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Declaration Of War - Hadouken!

05.09.2008, 04:39 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Premature Death of Brain Cells by Higher Level Chemistry

I kid...

actually it's the radio. I never listen to the radio...and when I do listen, it reminds me how everyone in this city has grown up on classic rock.

Right now, an add for a club...and coming up some Pink Floyd!

05.09.2008, 05:44 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And Then, He Gave Me A Strawberry - Drive-by Argument

05.09.2008, 07:02 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Symphony No. 1 in C major, opus 21

Ludwig van Beethoven

05.09.2008, 11:54 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Footprints by Attack in Black.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.09.2008, 12:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Day Six - EitS

05.09.2008, 12:14 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Soul Of Grief - Kaoru Wada

Yup, I'm still on the D Gray-man OST. This track is creepy. Kind of sad too, but mostly just chilling. o_0

My Anime List

05.09.2008, 12:49 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

The sound of my cat doing some weird thing which involves taking his foot and hitting the side of his face repeatedly... all cats do this, right?

05.09.2008, 01:58 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tsuko
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tsuko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sparks--When Do I Get To Sing My Way

--------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.09.2008, 02:02 PM Tsuko is offline   Profile for Tsuko Add Tsuko to your buddy list Send an Email to Tsuko
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Them - the Cranberries

...ah, pretty ^_^

05.09.2008, 04:19 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I've heard the Cranberries before! Yes, I knew a band!

Friday I'm in Love (again, I'm listening to it again!) The Cure.

And now "Our House"- Madness.

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.09.2008, 05:21 PM.

05.09.2008, 05:18 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks