QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Prisoner of Love - Utada Hikaru

^_^ It's been a while since I listened to an Utadu Hikaru song and loved it...hehe, *hits replay button*

05.04.2008, 04:07 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I Talk To The Rain - Yuki Kajiura

See? I haven't abandoned Tsubasa Chronicle completely!

. . .

Nah, bored of it now... *changes track*

Snow Kiss - Nirgilis

That's the ED theme to D Gray-man. I can't get tired of it right now, I'm on a D Gray-man high.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.04.2008, 10:37 AM.

05.04.2008, 10:36 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, got tired, huh? I still like it xD

This is a new obsession: Prisoner of Love xD

though, I'm not listening to that right now...

Day I Die - Elias ft. Anne Marie

05.04.2008, 02:20 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A lawn mower, a dog, my sister singing Strawberry Fields, oh! And now she's talking to me.

05.04.2008, 03:54 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lala's Lullaby - Kaoru Wada

Mm... So beautiful, and so very haunting. From the D Gray-man OST.

My Anime List

05.05.2008, 06:21 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Beltsville Crucible by Thrice.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.05.2008, 11:58 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Waiting For The 7.18 - Bloc Party

05.05.2008, 04:54 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Voices Off Camera by Rise Against.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.05.2008, 04:57 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ravel's "Bolero", I love the sound of that piece"

05.05.2008, 10:14 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Breathing"- Lifehouse.

05.06.2008, 01:25 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Ravel's "Bolero", I love the sound of that piece"

Angelique Kidjo (a relatively obscure Beninese musician of whom I'm quite fond) does a very interesting cover of Bolero, in the style of a traditional African chant. I think you'd like it.

I'm listening to her right now; she's an absolutely fabulous singer, and her music covers so many styles. She does everything from jazz to reggae to rock to classical to salsa to funk to traditional African. It's incredible.

Post last edited by Orphic Okapi on 05.06.2008, 05:02 PM.

05.06.2008, 05:01 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Chimes and Church Bells by Attack in Black.

bought these guys newest album cause I just happened to run into it at the local HMV, great stuff.

Click for Gallery^^

05.06.2008, 05:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Interesting thing about Bolero...
See here and here

05.07.2008, 12:36 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm listening to kuja's theme from ff9...

it suits my mood.

05.07.2008, 04:32 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Interesting thing about Bolero...
See here and here

Thank you so much for those links, that's truly fascinating. I had never heard of this disease.

05.07.2008, 04:51 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Skeleton - Bloc Party

05.07.2008, 05:29 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Jean and Leo - Kaoru Wada

Hm... sad little piece. I listen to pieces like this on the bus to school and think up whole scenarios to go with them. For this one... it was a flashback to Kanda's past. Ja. Jeez, my imagination needs restrained. Heheh, I'm so antisocial on the school bus. I just completely ignore anyone sitting beside me.

My Anime List

05.07.2008, 09:34 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Possibly the most depressing and beautiful song in the world.

Seasick yet still docked - Morrissey.

05.07.2008, 02:40 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Get Outta My Dreams Get Into My Car - Billy Ocean

xDDDDD I'm so cool.

05.08.2008, 04:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Marriage by Attack in Black.

Click for Gallery^^

05.08.2008, 04:35 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks