QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sitting at home relaxing. The boss just called me and said I could take the next two days off if I wanted to, since the job is going to be indefinite...

YAY, bingo nights are back on... lol

04.30.2012, 01:59 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wish I had a job.. it makes me feel lonely that I wasn't re-hired for my old job, but at the same time, I'm happy not to be back there..

I hope I can find somewhere to work though, for the summer.. and hopefully my university year. The only issue with my university is it might be conveniently located between places, but it's in the middle of fracking nowhere. If I can't work this year off campus I can next because of my friend's car.

Hope there are bus routes.. My mom keeps telling me to apply for work in places an hour away. >.< That would be too much! Geh.. if I did that, she'd make it so I worked everyday.. I like working, but somehow I started to hate it, but I've never worked somewhere I liked a lot except once.

05.06.2012, 08:49 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nuff' said...

good luck to all this applies to...

05.16.2012, 01:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LOL, sorry.

I love Wonka meme really. xDD

My Anime List

05.16.2012, 06:41 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not really, but its still rather funny.

Of late, I've been out a few places, but mainly the computer, so ill put that as what im doing right now.

05.16.2012, 08:50 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Who would have thought that watching a channel I don't even like that much would lead me to find a website for a bunch of scholarships I can actually apply for?

Oh heck yes! This makes me so happy. It's been hard finding scholarships I can actually qualify for besides the ones my university put me into!

So going to sit down this weekend and file through them. Already have a lovely little scholarship, but it's not guaranteed. So it would be nice to get a bit more. I get tired of hearing about kids whose parents pay their schooling. Mine refuse to. I wasn't able to work like some of the others who can't afford to, or my grades would drop...

05.16.2012, 09:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm contemplating lots of stuff.
needing a job, chicks and the next concept for a piece of work I'd like to add to my series of pieces I might be exhibiting down the track..

05.16.2012, 11:21 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aaand we got a spammer in here.

I'm drinking tea, eating toast, and wandering around the internet.

My Anime List

05.17.2012, 05:58 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol I love the Tavern ^^ only place where snark is delivered with an apology. <3

I am laying in bed. Yay lazy day~ I've had one of these coming for a looong time.

05.17.2012, 11:24 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Spammer??? where???? Roar must have deleted it before I saw it....

05.17.2012, 12:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I bought my first mp3 player yesterday. I have uploaded the following so far:

Dae Jang Geum theme
Wong Fei Hung theme
Mameshiba theme (kawaii stuff )
Kimi wo Nosete
Path of the Wind
Tonari no Totoro

Hopefully, I'll be able to add more Jang Geum stuff, if it's available.

05.22.2012, 11:39 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Currently Listening to:

Couleurs by M83

05.30.2012, 08:27 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well i ordered Whisper of the Heart 2 disk blu-ray on amazon and it reminded me of this place <3 I kinda miss it.. back when I was active and things were all cheery. Now my life feels busy busy and it lacks the adventure I want and use to get from Ghibli films So I'm just stopping by to say hello. I'm sure I'll post again, sometime

05.30.2012, 09:19 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
husky51
The Old Guy

WB, Moro... Hope to see you again soon...

05.31.2012, 03:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's been ages, Moro! Good to see you again.

Right now I'm just wandering the interwebz.

My Anime List

05.31.2012, 05:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sat in my Colleges ICT suite on here, when I should be doing homework and revising.... oh well got plenty of time for that. still got a free period to fill.

06.01.2012, 04:13 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Sitting at home relaxing, catching up on my computer and watching some 'Bait Var' on TV...

06.02.2012, 06:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Researching how guys do their eyeliner. .__. Lol.

Whilst listening to eerie music.

My Anime List

07.20.2012, 07:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Hahahahaha!!! I had to think about that one for a bit...

lol

07.20.2012, 02:32 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nailed it first time, awww yeaah.

xD

Right now... wandering around the net, listening to Vocaloid music. Bit bored.

My Anime List

07.22.2012, 04:36 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks